💜 Bichhdann 💜

Continued from the previous part...

Two weeks passed after Anubhav's confession and their last conversation and meeting.

Anubhav didn't have the courage to call or message her anymore after learning that she loved someone else, while Haseena lacked the courage to reach out to him after discovering that he loved her.

Sona, Harsh, and her father noticed the change in Haseena's behavior. She became calm once again, resembling the Haseena she was before she met Anubhav. Late-night chats and smiles were no longer a part of her life.

She once again embodied the calm Haseena Malik who didn't enjoy smiling too much, and her family didn't appreciate this change in her demeanor. They wanted her to live her life again. Sona tried to talk to her, but she refused. In fact, when Sona attempted to talk to Anubhav, Haseena intervened and warned them to stay away from both him and her personal matters.

Meanwhile, Anubhav's situation remained the same. He also transformed into a calm and selfless person, prioritizing his Mama and his family. Aakash and Dhara noticed his sudden change in behavior, but their attempts to talk to Anubhav were met with refusal.

Both Anubhav and Haseena missed each other, their conversations, and late-night chats. However, after acknowledging their feelings, it became difficult for them to resume a normal friendship. They decided to give themselves some time. If time could heal them, they would attempt to become friends once again. Little did they know, destiny had other plans in store for them.

◦•●◉✿🌼🌼🌼✿◉●•◦

"Humne bola na hume nhi karna shaadi toh hamara dimaag kharab mat kariye aap...!" Haseena irritatedly blasted at her father.

Keshav-tum bhool rahi ho Haseena hum Baap hai tumhare isliye ab hamara faisala hi antim faisla hai aur ab tumhari ek bhi nhi chalegi...(angrily).

Haseena-hamari zindagi hai aur hamare faisle hum khud le sakte hai Papa, jaise aaj tak liye hai..

Keshav-nhi...tumne aaj tak jo faisle liye humne maan liya par ab, nhi..ab hum jo kahenge woh hoga aur tumhe manana hoga...(angrily).

Haseena-aur agar hum na mane toh...(she said boldly).

Keshav-toh ya tum is ghar se jaogi ya hum...(he said rudely, which startled Haseena).

Haseena was taken aback by her father's words. She never imagined that her father would utter such words to her, especially considering he had always referred to her as the backbone of the family and expressed his pride in her.
.

Haseena-papa...(still processing his harsh word).

Keshav-sahi suna tumne, tum shaadi ke naam se isliye bhagti na kyunki tumhe lagta hai ki tumhari shaadi ke baad hum akele ho jayenge toh hum pareshani khatm kar dete hai, chale jate hai kisi vridha ashram....

Haseena-aisa kuch nhi karenge aap...(angrily).

Keshav-toh tum shaadi ke liye haan karo..

Haseena looked at him and then inhaled a deep breath.

Haseena-thik hai par hamari sharton ke saath hogi shaadi...

Keshav-thik hai....hum aaj hi pandit ji se rishte ke liye kehte hai...(happily).

She took a deep breath and went to her room.

Her Room 💜

"Jab shaadi karni hai toh Papa se bol kyun nhi deti ki tu Anubhav ji ko pasand karti hai...!" Her heart questioned her.