1211-1220

Chapter 1211 Beauty Trap?

"Granda sending out god-class operators also represents Granda's stance on the war. Although Granda is the Twilight Empire's allied nation, in reality they are just a pet Caesar was keeping on a leash. A pet that would bite whoever Caesar told them to." After receiving the news, Lingtian Independent Army's brigade leaders were all gathered together like usual and discussing this information.

"Although Caesar hasn't announced that they themselves will join the war, with Granda's appearance, it means that as long as they have fully prepared themselves, they would definitely go against the Federation," Qi Long said with a concerned expression on his face.

"A new intergalactic war may very well be happening soon..." Han Jijyun felt the situation was dire. If the Federation's allied nations were not in position, the Federation could easily get into a situation of facing enemies at two different fronts. The outlook of the whole situation was not too good.

"It's not a matter of 'may', but most definitely happening," Li Lanfeng said with determination. "Caesar ordered Granda to activate two of their god-class operators to probe the number of god-class operators the Federation can send in."

"What do you mean?" Compared to everyone, Li Yingjie was a little slow on the uptake.

'Can't he just make it clear the first time?' Li Yingjie despised using his magnificent brain power to think.

Li Lanfeng glanced at Li Yingjie. Li Yingjie seemed to feel Li Lanfeng's mocking glare. He opened his eyes wide and glared back in full force.

This was why he hated that bastard Li Lanfeng. He had that constant scheming look on his face and was overall not a good person. What was worse was that Elder Brother Shiyu was actually fooled by that person's fake demeanor. Shiyu actually trusted him completely.

However, he couldn't let his Elder Brother Shiyu continue to be fooled. He would one day definitely rip that mask off the evil man. Li Yingjie made a decision in his mind. The next time they had time to go back home, he would go to the archives and investigate Li Lanfeng's background. Li Yingjie would definitely not admit that he was jealous of Li Lanfeng.

As for Li Yingjie's angry look, Li Lanfeng only smirked slightly and then stopped staring. However, wanting to give his dumb little brother an out on the situation, Li Lanfeng began to explain, "Let's take a look at the Federation's boundaries."

As Li Lanfeng was speaking, he put up the Huaxia Federation's star map on the large virtual screen in the back of the conference room.

"Here, here and here..." He pointed at a few points near the Huaxia Federation's intergalactic boundary. "These points were all nations that are allied with Caesar which are also our enemies. If these nations worked together, there would be three god-class operators. However, you all know that Caesar is involved, and Caesar has 11 god-class operators, only one fewer than us."

Everyone all nodded after hearing those words to show that they agreed with him. Li Yingjie heard the explanation and became even more confused. After adding everything up, did their number of god-class operators not match with the total number combined by all these nations?

Li Lanfeng controlled the optical supercomputer once again. Not long after, a new star map appeared on the large virtual screen.

"Now, let's look at Caesar." Li Lanfeng pointed at the star map and said, "Here, here, here and here, are all the nations near Caesar who are our allied nations and also Caesar's enemy. Add them all together, they have six god-class operators in total. Then that means Caesar can only use four of their god-class operators. If they go over that amount, they would have a hard time defending against the attacks by those nations."