𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘺

Start from the beginning

The only other thing Ro could think of was for Bee to go and be a NEST agent. But even that idea killed her inside. She knew Bee would love being with his friends and taking down the Decepticons that walked upon them, but he asked to stay with Ro. Ro agreed – and right now, Ro wondered if that was the right choice. 

Donovan decided that was their exit. He took Olive and Ro's hands, pulling them out of the backyard while Max went over to Hana to calm her down. 

Ro still felt horrible as the friends walked down the street to Van's house. 

When they entered the garage, Bee was beating himself up over what happened back there. Like Ro, Bee knew he screwed up, even if he was saving their lives. Van closed the garage so they could speak privately with Bumblebee. "Hi Bee," Ro spoke softly, kicking her feet against the ground.

Bee lowered his shoulders, letting out a groan that Ro knew as "I'm upset too." 

"He's still having voice problem?" Van asked. 

Ro shook her head. "He's like a toddler sometimes. He's playing it up right now." Ro knew all of Bee's tricks. Bee liked to play up the fact that he had voice problems whenever he got in trouble or was upset with himself or Ro. "Bee..." Ro really didn't want to have this conversation with Bee, but she had to. "About college..."

Suddenly, Bee's mood changed. He started playing some upbeat song, snapping his fingers, and just thinking about going to Penn State with Ro. 

Ro sighed. "I can't take you with me." 

The music instantly stopped, and Bee's shoulders hunched. Van took Olive's arm, pulling her out of the garage so Ro and Bee could talk privately. They didn't need them in the garage listening to their conversation. Ro wished he hadn't, but the door closed behind them. 

"Bee, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that one of my credits was only a half credit. I thought I would have over 30 credits by the end of last year." Ro told him. She crossed her arms as Bee pouted. "I truly didn't realize until I spoke with my advisor about my upcoming classes." Ro added.

Bee looked away from Ro.

"I know I broke my promise, but Penn State changed the credits after I picked my classes. I truly didn't know until I got my grades." Ro said. 

Bee made a noise that Ro knew as he was displeased with her.

"I've made arrangements with Van to keep you for the year. I know for a fact that I'll have the credits next year, and I'll be going to grad school there too, so you'll be able to experience three years at Penn with me." Ro reassured him. "But you have to stay in California for another year, I am so sorry, Bee." Ro was going to apologize up and down to Bee because of her own mistake. 

Ro looked around the garage. "Bee, you really shouldn't be living in a garage or behind a house. This isn't how an Autobot should be living," Ro looked down at her feet. "You can choose if you want to stay with Van or... go be a NEST agent." Bee's head lifted up upon hearing what Ro said. 

He tilted his head. 

"You deserve better now." Ro placed her hands behind her head, taking a deep breath. "It's been two years, Bee. Outside of that isolated incident in Olive's backyard, no one has tried to hurt me. And what happened in the kitchen was... my fault." Ro closed her eyes, shaking her head. 

Ro walked over to Bee to make him look at her. "Look at me, Bee." She placed her hands on his face. "I want you to make the decision if you want to stay with Van or be with your friends at NEST." Ro knew that Lennox wanted Bee to be a part of the team, he had mentioned it several times over the past two years, but Ro kept saying that Bee made his decision. "You can still be my guardian, Bee, I won't stop you. If you want to stay here with Van, then so be it." Ro added, giving him a small smile.