" I want to know the truth and why you did this? "

"Yoon-yoongi wh-what I I told you and ev-everyone was the truth. "

"I'm giving you last warning min Yoongjae, tell the truth or you will be 6 feet under ", yoongi calmy but Pointedingly told

Min Yoongjae was heavily breathing, he didn't expect things to turn out like this.

" Ok", Yoongjae said

"I had gone to hospital for my regular check up when I saw jimin happily bouncing. My first thought was may be he is not well so i directly asked him why he was there"

Yoongjae took deep breath,

"He told that he was pregnant and showed me report. I didn't want you, yoongi, to start your family this early. You have your whole life for that , and you were only 24 that time. So,.... So i told him to do abortion and i told him that you don't like kids. "

"But, he knew, you were fond of kids and didn't listen to me. I had no other options yoongi, I.. I grabbed him by his arm, but.. But somehow he freed himself and drove his car. I to-told my men to chase him. And.. And they chased him but when car wasn't stopping they banged it. "

"Police and ambulance soon came, he was admitted to hospital. The doctor said his child died, and.. And he was unconscious. I... I saw this as op.. Opportunity and misinterpreted all the information. "

"Bu-but somehow your ... Your mother got to know the whole truth so I I threatened her that if she'll tell anything to anyone, I'll disown you"

"I'm sorry yoongi, I was selfish , please forgive me son", yoongjae was pleading

Yoongi slapped him hard, that he fell backwards.

" You are not my father anymore. How can you be so cruel Min Yoongjae. You have no right to interfare in my life"
Yoongi yelled

The disgust , the hatred increased to the level when you want to kill that person, but yoongi can't he is his father , he can't be like min Yoongjae.

"You wanted to disown me ", yoongi sarcastically laughed.

" I disown you. Shame on you min Yoongjae. You are the black mark on the min family that will always be there"

"Shame on you ", yoongi growled.

His face had become red from anger.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yoongi was sitting in car with jin and Namjoon.

In other car, hobi and Taekook are sitting.

They didn't bring army with them, they don't want to involve her in all this mess.

"Jin hyung, drop me to jimin's apartment", yoongi said

" But yoongi "

"No hyung, I want to talk to him, I want to ask for forgiveness. I can't.. I can't take all the guilt. I'm feeling suffocated. "

"Ok, then we'll also come with you "

"No hyung, please let me go alone. I'll tell you when you should come"

"Yoongi is right jinnie, let him talk first and sort all things"

"I don't think so jimin can see all of us together"

"Fine joon, but yoongi don't forget to tell me the situation"

"Ok"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin's house,

From morning only jimin is not feeling well. He had severe headache and his knee is worse of all days.

It's the result of yesterday's crying. In all the exhaustion , he forgot to take pill yesterday night and today morning . "