"Baby, let's get food!", Jimin ran in with Aera.

"We didn't starve them for months, did we?", Namjoon asked.

"You know them", Hobi said with a chuckle.

"This"

"This"

"Chips!"

"Oh cookies!"

"Oppa! Candies!"

Namjoon was a little embarrassed seeing the people there giving their side eyes to his siblings.

Can't blame them.

Those two look like they have seen food after an eternity.

He went to the other aisle, pretending to not the people who were raiding the food section.

An employee was almost worried that these kids won't know how much it costs, but stopped herself after seeing the high end branded watch shining on Jimin's wrist.

Hobi came in the store as he spotted his siblings going for another cart after filling the first one.

He spotted Namjoon as he took a look at the list of things to get.

Hobi was listening the things off as Namjoon was getting the things in the cart.

Hobi heard a crack as he looked at Namjoon standing there sheepishly scratching his nape.

The almighty genius kept the eggs under a pile of onions and they cracked.

A store employee hurried towards them and cleaned the mess.

"Sorry", Namjoon apologized.

Namjoon was reading the list this time and Hobi was getting everything in the cart.

"Hair dye?", Namjoon said confused.

"Jin hyung is worried about his single white strand", Hobi chucked as he took the hair dye.

That's when something got Namjoon's attention.

"What's this?", He mumbled to himself as he took out a packet of something.

Hobi took a glance at him as he said, "we don't need pads from here, Namjoon-ah".

"Hyung, these are not pads. Something called panty liners", Namjoon tilted his head in confusion.

Some ladies in the aisle gave them bombastic side eye, while the gents turned away in embarrassment or shyness.

"What is that?", Hobi asked confused.

"I don't know. Is it for men or women?", Namjoon shook his head.

"It's embarrassing we have a project in sanitary products", Hobi mumbled.

"Don't tell me these are pads for men!", Hobi freaked out.

A little laugh was heard as he turned his head to see two ladies laughing covering their mouths.

Whatever.

Namjoon nodded as he tried to read the instructions in the packet.

"Excuse me? Looks like you need some help", An employee approached them.

"Uh yeah, what are these?", Hobi asked.

"Panty liners", the employee said.

"What's the use?", Namjoon asked irritated as all the information he found was how to use them and what is it's chemical composition.

"Who should use this?", Hobi asked with a serious face.

"Women", the employee said in a duh tone.

She was a little embarrassed to see these two men being clueless, but hey who was she to judge.