"No." Jiang Bozhou slammed his head into Xie Heng's chest and refused to admit it.

  Xie Heng's eyebrows arched as he took Jiang Bozhou into his arms and gave him a gentle peck, "Okay, Your Majesty." His Zhouzhou was so cute.

  Jiang Bozhou didn't speak. After a while, he suddenly asked, "I'll ask you one last time, are you really willing to be my queen?"

  "That's natural." Xie Heng was a little surprised. "Isn't this something that has been agreed upon a long time ago? If Your Majesty is not happy, it would be a good idea for me to marry Your Majesty."

  "Don't think about it." Jiang Bozhou rested his head on Xie Heng's shoulder. Hearing Xie Heng's answer without hesitation, he completely relaxed, "I just want to confirm again."

  Xie Heng played with his lover's calloused hand and said in a gentle tone, "What can be confirmed about this?"

  "I'm afraid you'll regret it." Jiang Bozhou closed his eyes, hiding the appeal from deep in his heart. He was really just asking. Even if Zihuang really regretted it, there was no room for maneuver.

  The consequence of Jiang Bozhou's casual inquiry was that the court was startled by thunder again.

  "Is it against the ancestral system?" Jiang Bozhou sneered. This was really the funniest joke he had ever heard.

  The admonisher kneeling on the ground was dripping with cold sweat. He just objected out of habit and had no time to consider the special nature of this dynasty. The founding emperor of Dayan was a man in the main palace, so it would not work at all to use the "violation of ancestral system" as an excuse.

The admonisher trembled and made a last-ditch effort, "You have a son, Your Majesty has no heirs. Can you reopen the draft   after your Majesty's

  "No," Jiang Bozhou refused directly without even thinking, "My dear friends, you don't have to worry about the issue of the emperor's heir. I will select a suitable child from the clan to adopt and make him the crown prince."

  The matter of the succession to the throne has been resolved, and other matters are no longer a problem. Even if some ministers are dissatisfied, they dare not vent their anger. Prince Gong and Duke Zhen are still in prison, and no one dares to show up at this juncture.

  Jiang Bozhou gave all the instructions and announced his resignation without hesitation.

  How could it be more important to accompany Zihuang in court?

  When the news of their marriage came out, jaws dropped. For example, Liu Zhang suddenly realized after receiving the news that no wonder Xie Heng refused his matchmaking.

  There is also Liu Yun, who is in a daze. Before the decree was made, no news came out. He never thought that Jiang Bozhou and Xie Heng, two people who seemed to have nothing to do with each other, were actually a pair of broken sleeves, or even The marriage was also announced.

  No matter what others think, more than forty days pass by in a blink of an eye. The nineteenth of next month will soon arrive, and the wedding ceremony and the queen's conferment ceremony will be held at the same time.

Because two men were getting married, the etiquette department argued about the wedding process for nearly half a month. In the end, Jiang Bozhou saw that the wedding was approaching and decided on a plan to keep the process simple and the decoration to be extravagant. The officials of the Ministry of Rites were speechless, so Jiang Bozhou's iron-blooded methods had no choice but to comply.

  The wedding of the emperor and the empress must have attracted worldwide attention. On the day of the wedding, the streets were packed with people, and all the people were excited about it. The depressing atmosphere caused by the successive disasters since the beginning of spring was swept away with this grand event, and the entire capital was filled with joy.