Xie Heng heard something was wrong with Jiang Bozhou, "What's wrong, Your Majesty?" Xie Heng pushed Jiang Bozhou away slightly so that he could see his expression clearly.

  "Zhouzhou, why are you crying?!" This time Xie Heng was at a loss. Zhouzhou in this world is more or less self-reliant on his status, and he also vaguely puts on airs in front of him, so Xie Heng really didn't expect that Jiang Bozhou would cry because of one sentence.

  Sure enough, Zhouzhou is a pretty girl.

  "Don't cry, how could I not believe in Zhouzhou?" Xie Heng wanted to wipe away Jiang Bozhou's tears, but suddenly remembered something, took out a handkerchief from his sleeve, and gently wiped the corners of Jiang Bozhou's eyes.

  Jiang Bozhou choked and said, "I didn't cry." He couldn't imagine how he looked in Xie Heng's eyes now. Not only was he caught reading the script, but he was also crying. Zihuang has already discovered that he can learn something from the storybook, so will he also discover his irritable and dark nature?

  "Okay, Your Majesty is not crying." For such a lover, Xie Heng always obeyed him without any principles.

  "That day, I didn't put a blanket on you. It's not that I don't like you or that I don't care about you. I just found that you weren't asleep at all. I wanted to see how long you could last." Xie Heng explained softly.

  Jiang Bozhou was trapped in Xie Heng's arms, his nasal voice thick, "I know." Huang mentioned it that day.

  "If His Majesty is really asleep, how can I be willing to let His Majesty sleep on the table all night?" Xie Heng patted Jiang Bozhou on the back, "Liu Sheng calls himself a gentleman and worries about the difference between men and women, but we don't need to. Furthermore, I have never said that I am a gentleman, especially in front of His Majesty. I think that I have always been a villain who steals fragrance and jade."

  Xie Heng's voice was like the rustling of bamboos caused by the wind passing through the bamboo forest, which swept away the depression in Jiang Bozhou's heart, "I am neither incense nor jade, and Zihuang is not a villain."

  Xie Heng did not answer this sentence and said, "Don't worry, I love you. Xie Heng likes Zhouzhou very much. Doctor Xie loves your majesty. No one will change."

  "I know." Jiang Bozhou knew this very clearly. He also knew that most of the problems lay with him, but he really didn't know what to do.

  The bright moon comes into my arms.

  When they first met, Jiang Bozhou felt like this when Xie Heng, who was about to go out, turned around because he fell.

  But mud is mud after all. Even if the bright moon is in my arms, I still think about how to keep the bright moon privately instead of letting the bright moon shine. So he disguised himself as a pure land in an attempt to let the bright moon stay for a long time.

  But who would have thought that Zi Huang was more pleased with him than he was with Zi Huang. Such a good person, but he was thinking about how to make Zihuang love him more, and he also wanted to keep Zihuang in captivity.

  This morning, when An Er reported to him the process of Xie Heng subduing Zhang Yang, his first reaction was neither thankfulness nor worry, nor joy, but fear.

  What are you afraid of? Naturally, he was afraid that if Xie Heng wanted to leave him one day, he could use the medicine on his body to fly away.

  Thanks to the imperial court's effective control over the martial arts world, all Jianghu people are registered. Peter Pan Zhang Yang is now third on the martial arts ranking list. He was missing some time ago, suddenly appeared for some unknown reason, and was used by the Prince of Zhenguo. And he ranked third because both the first and second players were in retreat, and he had no chance of winning.