He took out a pair of clean clothes and a pair of shoes from the cabinet and called Fusheng, "Please, Eunuch Fu, please leave these at the door for Your Majesty."

  Xie Heng wanted to go by himself, but if he went, Zhouzhou would be furious. Although he thinks Zhouzhou's hair blowing up is cute, but once or twice is enough, if it happens more often, he will feel distressed.

  Not long after, Jiang Bozhou came back with moisture all over his body. Xie Heng frowned, "Your Majesty, why don't you dry yourself before coming back? How many times have I told you? Why didn't Your Majesty listen to the advice?" After saying that, he took it from the cabinet next to him. He took out a piece of cotton cloth and stepped forward to wipe Jiang Bozhou's hair.

  "I've said it many times, call me by my name." Jiang Bozhou was unreasonable and strong. He liked Xie Heng's concern for him.

  Besides, Xie Heng only called him "Zhou Zhou" once on the first day they met. No matter how much he asked, Xie Heng never called him that again. If Zi Huang didn't let go, don't blame him for going against Zi Huang.

  "If I agree to call your Majesty by name, will your Majesty agree to allow me to attend your bath?"

  "Don't even think about it!" Jiang Bozhou's face was as beautiful as a burning cloud.

  "That's it." Xie Heng asked Jiang Bozhou to sit on the stool and went around behind him to dry his hair from top to bottom. The weather has picked up recently, and there is a brazier in the hall. Coupled with the walls and other structures that are warm in winter and cool in summer, it would be difficult for Jiang Bozhou to survive the cold.

  Jiang Bozhou felt that he could still work hard, "If Zihuang is afraid of gossip, just call me by my name in private."

  "I forgive you for not obeying your order." Xie Heng thinks that the title "Your Majesty" is very good. No wonder Zhou Zhou in the previous world liked to call him Immortal Lord so much. In some matters, it is indeed a pleasure to have your enemies or superiors impress you. thing.

  "This is an order!" Jiang Bozhou was angry, but he was still thinking about the gentle persona he had set for himself. But the words had already been spoken, and he didn't know what to do and stayed in place.

  "Can your Majesty still issue an edict?" Xie Heng put away the cotton cloth and gently brushed it against Jiang Bozhou's cheek. "If your Majesty dares to issue an explicit edict, I will not dare to disobey it."

  Jiang Bozhou's face felt itchy, and he patted Xie Heng's hand down, actually thinking about the feasibility of issuing an edict. Finally, he gave up the idea dejectedly and muttered, "Now is not the time to issue an edict."

  Xie Heng raised his eyebrows. His family Zhouzhou really had the potential to be a foolish king, and he was actually considering this matter. If Zhouzhou really issued the decree, how could the king of a country lose face? The scholars in the court would probably have to do it again. Let's give a damn remonstrance.

  Xie Hengfu carried Jiang Bozhou to the bed, let him lie down, and covered him with a brocade quilt.

  "Take a good rest." Xie Heng said. Jiang Bozhou was so busy these days that he basically never had a good night's sleep.

  "No." How could Jiang Bozhou agree? He finally finished the work, but he didn't want to use the time to sleep.

  "Be good, Zhouzhou, don't tire yourself out." As a doctor, Xie Heng knew Jiang Bozhou's physical condition clearly. Although he knew that his body was still very strong, Xie Heng would not allow him to be exhausted to the extreme. If fatigue reaches a certain level, the damage to the body is irreversible.