He is a bit naive, but not stupid. Looking at the situation between Your Majesty and Dr. Xie, it's not who you want to listen to. He now seriously suspected that the two of them had had an affair for a long time. Otherwise, as soon as he heard that His Majesty was ill, Doctor Xie would come over on his own initiative and walk so fast on the road that he could not keep up.

  Jiang Bozhou's movements did not change and he ordered, "Just put it on the other side."

  Xie Heng was a little confused.

  "Let's have a meal." Jiang Bozhou did not explain. Zihuang was so simple, so it was best not to hear all these intrigues and intrigues.

  He had previously suspected that someone in the palace had been bribed, and planned to avoid Xie Heng's purge; but the secret person still brought poisoned chopsticks during lunch, indicating that the news of his poisoning had not yet spread. As for why he was called an imperial doctor, the person behind the scenes would be able to justify it if he was cautious. Wasn't his impatience a few days ago a perfect reason?

  However, if he had known that Zihuang was on duty at Tai Hospital, he would definitely not be so taboo about medical treatment. He would be sure to take care of him first if he got sick every three days.

 "Okay." Xie Heng smiled softly and said nothing, and the meal ended smoothly in silence.

  "What are your plans next?" Xie Heng asked, holding Jiang Bozhou's waist.

  Jiang Bozhou stretched out his hand to touch the light blue and black under Xie Heng's eyes, feeling extremely distressed and said, "You go to rest first, and I will handle the government affairs first."

  "Then I'll leave." Xie Heng saluted and made a show of leaving.

  "Where do you want to go?" Jiang Bozhou's expression suddenly changed. As soon as the words came out, he felt a little too harsh, and even his voice became gentle, "I mean, the journey out of the palace is long, so why not stay here at Zihuan?" It's here with me."

  These words hit Xie Heng's heart, and he straightened up, "Then it's better to obey your orders than to be respectful. Thank you, Your Majesty."

  Sanbao on the side just felt sour, these two people are really enough.

  "Sanbao, go clean up the side hall and lead Doctor Xie over." Jiang Bozhou spoke completely differently to others and to Xie Heng, as if he was a different person.

  "Nuo", Sanbao accepted the order, "Mr. Xie, please come with me." If nothing else, this man must be a master.

  Xie Heng touched his nose, side hall, why does it sound so unpleasant? He also knew the reason why Zhouzhou did this. Although he was reluctant, he could only follow Sanbao away step by step, turning back.

  Jiang Bozhou's eyes were full of struggle, and he turned his head with difficulty to prevent his impulse from putting Xie Heng in danger.

  Fusheng's face trembled slightly, and he became a little stiff. The scene just now was extremely inconsistent. The three father-in-laws looked like the evil mother-in-law who broke up lovers in a painting.

  Xie Heng was indeed a little tired when he came to the side hall. His body was not in good shape to begin with. It was freezing cold and he had to work a night shift. After learning that the emperor had an accident, his spirit had been in a state of tension. He lay on the bed fully clothed and soon fell asleep as soon as he relaxed.

  At this time, Jiang Bozhou was alone in the imperial study, with no one around to serve him. He approved several folds and felt increasingly irritable. The person who wrote the letter, regardless of his or her official position, always said that this natural disaster was his fault.