"Do you know what you are talking about?" Jiang Bozhou opened his eyes, his eyes sharp and deep, staring intently at Xie Heng's face, trying to find any other expression on his face.

  Xie Heng said with a smile on his face, "Is it possible that your Majesty doesn't want to?" This was another change of Jiang Bozhou's original words and threw them back.

  Sanbao's heart was so cold. After the founding emperor's wife was a man, was Yan Dynasty going to give birth to a second male queen? Listening to this meaning, it seems that I still want to be in love with one person for the rest of my life, and I am afraid it is not wishful thinking. Doctor Xie looks like an honest man, but why is he so carefree?

  Jiang Bozhou was overjoyed. The most beautiful thing in the world was this. His beloved did much more for him than he expected.

  "Now is not the time, let me deal with some things." Although Jiang Bozhou has been dazzled by the sudden love, he still has a bit of rationality.

  Xie Heng was stunned for a moment and smiled softly, "As you command, my Majesty."

  His Zhouzhou has grown, and when he first gave his opinion, he was already ready to put an end to his impulse. In this world, people's tolerance for Duanxiu is much lower than in the previous two worlds. He will use his own value to help Zhouzhou secure the throne and silence everyone.

  But it seems that his lover is already a mature emperor, and will not cause a series of troubles due to impulsiveness.

  Xie Heng was relieved but also a little sad. He still wants to be a "disaster". If Zhouzhou no longer puts him first in everything, can he still realize this small wish? Forget it this time, the hail was so heavy last night, so let Zhouzhou deal with it first.

  If Zhouzhou puts national affairs before him next time, he will make second-hand plans, such as plotting a rebellion or something. Bringing the subjugated emperor into the harem is also a beautiful thing, isn't it?

  However, if Zhouzhou is willing to put him first, Xie Heng feels that he can still be a good minister who cares about Guo Zuo.

  Jiang Bozhou didn't know that Xie Heng was already on the verge of becoming black. He was very happy and whispered in Xie Heng's ear, "Some people are jumping around happily. I will deal with them first and won't let them hurt me." Huang."

  "Yeah." Xie Heng's slightly depressed mood suddenly rose to a very high level.

  "I know that there are some old-fashioned and pedantic people in the court, and they will definitely not agree with our marriage, so if we get married, gossip will definitely be inevitable, but I will not let Zihuang's reputation be damaged." Jiang Bozhou promised swornly.

  "I know." Xie Heng leaned over and kissed the corner of Jiang Bozhou's mouth, feeling happy in his heart. He knew that he was the most important in Zhouzhou's heart.

  Sanbao... Sanbao said that he had died on the spot. How did things get to this point? Where has his wise and mighty Majesty gone? ! Fortunately, Fu Sheng came in and rescued him.

  "Lunch has been prepared. Will Your Majesty come to have a meal?" Fusheng's white and fat face could not help but be shocked. He was also worried about Jiang Bozhou's identity being too obvious, and the soft flesh on his face twitched, like a long-haired rabbit eating grass.

  Xie Heng couldn't help but take a second look. Such an interesting person, no wonder Zhouzhou fished him out of the imperial dining room.

  Jiang Bozhou tugged on Xie Heng's sleeves and glared at Fusheng to show his dissatisfaction.

  Poor Fusheng didn't care, he was so frightened that he knelt on the ground.

  "Your Majesty, spare your life!" The long-haired rabbit trembled.

  Xie Heng frowned slightly, finally having a little understanding of the "tyrant" in others' words, "Look, it's not a big deal that you scare people."

  "Zihuang, don't look at him, look at me!" Jiang Bozhou didn't feel that he had gone too far.

  Xie Heng put Jiang Bozhou on the edge of the bed, leaned on his lap, and warned him gently, "That's the minister's fault. You can't blame anyone else." Jiang Bozhou opened his mouth to refute, but Xie Heng put his index finger on his lips. "Your Majesty, are you saying that if I can't take care of my eyes, I'll dig them out?" He said, making himself laugh.

  San Bao beside him was already breaking out in a cold sweat. Doctor Xie, please stop talking. Looking at His Majesty's cannibalism, there is no sense in it. Your Majesty is really angry. Gouging out your eyes is a small matter, but losing your life is a big deal.

  "Don't talk nonsense, how can I bear it?" However, it is not impossible to deal with the people Zihuang is looking at, or lock Zihuang deep in the palace... Jiang Bozhou held Xie Heng's fingers in his hands and spoke in a low voice. dumb. He would rather be bruised all over his body than have Xie Heng be injured at all.

  Xie Heng smiled and said nothing.

  "Okay, get up! Why are there so many things?" Jiang Bozhou picked up his crumbling gentle image in front of Xie Heng.

  "Thank you for your mercy!" Fusheng, the long-haired rabbit, shook the hair on his face, well, it was just the soft flesh on his face, and got up from the ground tremblingly.

  Xie Heng squatted down, took Jiang Bozhou's feet in his hands, and carefully put on his socks and boots.

Jiang Bozhou obediently allowed Xie Heng to move and put on his shoes and socks smoothly.

  "Let's go have a meal." Xie Heng held Jiang Bozhou's hand and prepared to go to eat, but Jiang Bozhou didn't move. Xie Heng turned around with doubts on his face, "Aren't you hungry?"

  The Yan Dynasty went to court at Mao hour. As the emperor, he had to get up at Yin hour. He got up so early. Logically speaking, he could only eat a few pastries to cushion his stomach and have breakfast after the morning court. But didn't Zhouzhou go back to rest today?

  "I just detoxified, I vomited such a big mouthful of blood, and I feel weak all over." Jiang Bozhou said a lot, only the last one was the key point, "I want you to hug me."

  "Okay." Xie Heng said and hugged Jiang Bozhou in his arms.

  "Your Majesty is the king of a country and is being held by a minister. If he is seen, what will others think?" Xie Heng spoke in Jiang Bozhou's ear, the smile in his eyes never disappearing.

  "It doesn't matter what they do." Jiang Bozhou twisted his body and enjoyed Dr. Xie's customized service.

  "I obey your majesty's order." Xie Heng thought this was really fun. He seemed to have mastered a big trick of being a "demon concubine who brings harm to the country".

  But this trick is a bit strange, it smells like white lotus.

  Jiang Bozhou's life is relatively simple, but he is still an emperor no matter what, and no matter how simple he is, he will never be that simple. There were eight kinds of meat and vegetables arranged in an orderly manner on Nuo Da's table, and they were served with various new silver tableware.

  "Why don't you eat? Don't be restrained." Seeing Xie Heng not moving his chopsticks, Jiang Bozhou picked up a piece of venison for him.

  "I think I know how your majesty's Wangchen came from?" Xie Heng said seriously.

  "Is there something wrong with the meal?" Jiang Bozhou put down his chopsticks, no longer caring about disguise, his face was filled with murderous intent. It doesn't matter if you hurt him, but if you accidentally hurt Zihuang——

  "There's nothing wrong with the meal, it's the chopsticks." Xie Heng held Jiang Bozhou's hand and asked him to put the chopsticks back.

  "Don't worry, I'm fine." Jiang Bozhou could feel Xie Heng's hands shaking slightly and comforted him.

  "I know." Despite saying this, the first thing Xie Heng did subconsciously was to check Jiang Bozhou's pulse.