When he smiled, it was like the ripples created by a gurgling stream hitting gravel, with the unique vigor of young people, but gentle and peaceful. Watching him smile, it seemed as if you could hear the slight sound of the rejuvenating ice on the earth breaking. , the gradually melting ice cubes drifting with the waves and shining brightly in the sun seem to be right in front of you.

  Jiang Bozhou was dazzled by this smile, and he pecked the man's chin in fascination.

  Xie Heng didn't stop him, and the smile on his face got even bigger. He felt that his Zhouzhou was about to recover from his lustful and unconscious state, and then he controlled his strength and slowly pushed Jiang Bozhou away.

  "Your Majesty, please respect yourself." Xie Heng's Adam's apple moved slightly and his tone dropped more than a degree.

  "I-" Jiang Bozhou wanted to explain, but his eyes were glued to the water under Xie Heng's chin, and he didn't know what to say for a while. He thought he somewhat understood why the previous emperor loved the princess of the Western Regions so much. If Zihuang had smiled more at him, he would have given up the hard-won throne.

  Xie Heng didn't know that his Zhouzhou had already compared him with the enchantress who had brought disaster to the country. He took the medicine box in his hand and said, "Since your Majesty is fine, I will leave." As he spoke, he hurriedly walked outside. .

  "Stop!" Jiang Bozhou struggled to get out of bed, but because he had just been detoxified, his body was weak and he suddenly fell to the ground.

  Xie Heng paused, sighed invisibly, turned around and walked back in compromise. For thousands of years, his boat has been his most indestructible weakness.

  Jiang Bozhou sat on the ground angrily, "Aren't you going to leave? Why are you coming back?"

  Xie Heng put the medicine box on the table, bent down and picked up the emperor who was lying on the ground and was having a bad temper.

  Jiang Bozhou was placed on the bed, holding Xie Heng's clothes tightly, forcing him to look at him, "Don't leave!"

  "I'm not leaving." Xie Heng was always defeated by Jiang Bozhou, and he abandoned his original plan as if he was abandoning his armor.

  After Jiang Bozhou heard the satisfactory answer, the strength in his hands decreased a little, but he said harsh words, "If you want to leave, I will order someone to capture you and lock you in my palace; if you want to escape, I'll put shackles on you so that you can't even run away."

  "Yes." Xie Heng held Jiang Bozhou in his arms, closed his eyes, and silently expressed his longing for two years. As for what Jiang Bozhou said, just listen to it. It's not that Xie Heng would not leave Jiang Bozhou if he really had to, but that even if Xie Heng didn't leave, Jiang Bozhou would do it in the days to come. Those words turned into action.

  Don't ask how Xie Heng knew this. Didn't Jiang Bozhou do enough in the first two worlds?

  "Are you really not leaving?" Jiang Bozhou's voice was cheerful and raised two tones.

  "I really can't leave." Xie Heng rubbed Jiang Bozhou's heart and took off his shirt. I didn't put the strap on just after the needle was removed, so it was easy to take it off too much.

  Jiang Bozhou was unprepared and was made red-faced by Xie Heng's actions.

  "That...I'm not ready yet." Jiang Bozhou said shyly, a little timidly. What should Zihuang do if he loses interest because of this?

  "What are you preparing for?" Xie Heng didn't understand the meaning of Jiang Bozhou's words. He put his hand on the bruise behind Jiang Bozhou's shoulder and rubbed it with concentration.