"I'm afraid that the Demon Lord did something to the Immortal Lord's soul in order to prevent the Immortal Lord from escaping." Lou Ming coughed a few times and sighed.

  "Now we can only..." Before Du Qiusheng could finish his words, he was overwhelmed by the sudden momentum and couldn't breathe.

  Lou Ming, who was already physically injured, immediately spurted out a mouthful of blood. His whole body was propped up on his cane and he could hardly stand.

  Lu Xiuheng's already frowning frown became even more severe. He had just broken through to the Nascent Soul, and he had been working hard these past few days. Under the influence of high-level pressure, the spiritual power in his body was disordered, and his face was unconsciously filled with pain.

  The disciple waiting outside the door couldn't even hold on for a breath before he fainted and fell to the ground. The other heads in the room were in much better condition, but their faces were pale and they were struggling to support themselves by using their spiritual energy.

  "Demon Lord!" Someone said these two words with difficulty.

  Since the great catastrophe of heaven thousands of years ago, the road to cultivating immortals has become increasingly difficult. For hundreds of years, only the Immortal Master has successfully broken through to become a god. As long as someone breaks through the Nascent Soul, he will have a place no matter where he goes.

  The leaders of the five major sects are all in the late Nascent Soul stage and are already top masters of the righteous path. Today, the Tao is obscure and the spiritual energy is getting thinner day by day. They have selfish motives in trying to save the Immortal Lord.

  Ouyang Feng, the oldest, has stayed at this level for nearly two hundred years and still cannot find the threshold for breakthrough. If there is guidance from the Immortal Lord, it may be much simpler.

  When they made their plan, they were already prepared for a battle with the Demon Lord. In the imagination, even if the Demon Lord is very powerful, it will not be a problem for them to join forces and defeat him.

  Lou Ming vomited blood again, could no longer hold on, and fell to the ground. At this time, other people were unable to protect themselves and had no time to help him. Abbot Huijing of the Zen Sect held up the golden bell cover in an attempt to reduce the pressure on his body. Unexpectedly, the golden bell cover did not last for more than a quarter of an hour before cracks appeared and cracked bit by bit from the outside.

  Mu Yue could no longer maintain the elegance he had deliberately created. He clenched his teeth. Big drops of sweat flowed down his temples and into his clothes. His back was already stained with sweat.

  Suddenly there were footsteps outside the door, and the people in the house unconsciously turned their attention to look outside. Those who are at the top of their cultivation are unable to walk, let alone those disciples who have not yet mastered their cultivation, so it is self-evident who is coming.

  Jiang Bozhou, dressed in red, stepped into the house, with a holy smile on his face that had faded magic marks. When he looked at the sun, he didn't look like a Rakshasa coming to the world, but like an immortal descending to the earth.

  But the people in the house were not in the mood to appreciate the beauty of the immortal. They only felt that danger was approaching and their lives were in danger.

  This devil's cultivation level is so high, I'm afraid he is already Mahayana! If this is the case, no wonder the Immortal Lord is unable to fight against him.