He rationally felt that he should resist, but did not take action. When the song ended and everyone dispersed, Xie Heng fell asleep with his lover in his arms.

  Jiang Bozhou in his arms couldn't fall asleep no matter what. He listened to the even and long breathing of the immortal holding him behind him, thinking about his thoughts.

  When cultivators build their own foundation, they don't have to eat whole grains or fall asleep like mortals. Aheng's cultivation is far above that of the Transformation God, even higher than him. How come he fell asleep so easily?

 Do you trust him? Jiang Bozhou stared blankly ahead, guessing that if Aheng was so proactive just now, he also liked him, right?

  Immortal Lord, Immortal Lord, why are you so gentle? I have no reason to lock you up.

  But do still have any emotions left? Jiang Bozhou thought of Xie Heng's still calm and composed face in the depths of his passion, and felt a slight dull pain in his heart.

The next morning, when Xie Heng woke up, he found that the two of them were still lying on the bed in the same position as they fell asleep last night. He gently straightened his lover's long hair and whispered in Jiang Bozhou's ear, "Zhouzhou, get up."

  Jiang Bozhou was not asleep at all. He pretended to be asleep. Firstly, he didn't know how to face Xie Heng. Secondly, he wanted to test a little. What would the Immortal Lord do to him who was defenseless?

  The result was a disappointment to Jiang Bozhou. Whether it hurt him or made him happy, Xie Heng did nothing. Xie Heng just asked him to get up as gently as last night. Did the Immortal Lord really not notice that he was awake?

  Jiang Bozhou was thinking complicatedly, but he didn't make any move to get up. Xie Heng couldn't help but wanted to laugh, but was stopped at the threshold of the disobedient facial nerves.

  Xie Heng pinched his stiff face, stretched out his hand to help Jiang Bozhou up, and leaned against him. Then he took yesterday's red clothes from the foot of the bed and dressed Jiang Bozhou carefully.

  "I wonder where Ah Heng learned the ability to serve people?" Jiang Bozhou looked sad, and there was a hint of dissatisfaction in his words.

  "I didn't learn anything." Xie Heng asked Jiang Bozhou to sit beside the bed, squatted down and put on his shoes, "It's not like serving him, it's just because of you."

  After hearing this, Jiang Bozhou opened his mouth slightly, but said nothing, but a light smile appeared on his face.

  "You, what are you doing!" Jiang Bozhou was suddenly picked up by Xie Heng and couldn't help shouting.

  "Hold you, my Zhouzhou." Xie Heng said seductive words in a very calm tone, only making Jiang Bozhou blush. Xie Heng felt that occasionally he could let his lover hug him, but usually, he should hold Zhouzhou while walking.

  Xie Heng carried Jiang Bozhou to the chair on the other side of the palace and gently put him down. Then he transformed an upright water mirror on the table and rummaged through the storage bag to find a comb.

  Jiang Bozhou was surprised for the first time when he saw Xie Heng's movements in the water mirror. Could this Immortal Lord be a fake? What exactly does he usually put in his storage bag? !

  "Zhouzhou, let me tie your hair." Xie Heng combed Jiang Bozhou's hair carefully, fixed it with a hairpin, and shook the loose-looking bun with his hands to make sure it would not fall apart. The comb is put away.