"Xie Heng, that's such a good name," Jiang Bozhou murmured. He was in a good mood, so he told him generously, "My name is Jiang Bozhou, which means an ark parked on the river."

  "Zhouzhou, it sounds very nice." Xie Heng learned his lover's "girlfriend's name" as he wished, and felt sweet in his heart. The corners of his mouth raised a slight arc, but was suppressed by his master. The explanation this time was not as straightforward as the previous two times of "a boat parked on the river."

  "Who allowed you to call me that?" When Jiang Bozhou heard this title, he was in a trance. He circulated his demonic energy and suppressed his suddenly accelerated heartbeat, as if... someone had called him that before.

  "Zhouzhou, don't you want me to call you something?" Xie Heng tried his best to put on a sad expression, held Jiang Bozhou's hand, and gave him a little coquettish gesture.

  But in Jiang Bozhou's view, the immortal had no expression on his face, his voice was flat, and his words made people angry, "You can call it this way if you like." After that, he took out his hand and said, He stood up and strode outside the dormitory.

  Halfway there, he suddenly discovered, belatedly, that the Immortal Lord had just taken the initiative to hold his hand? An emotion called secret joy came from the heart and spread all over the body in an instant. Jiang Bozhou seems to be walking on the clouds, floating as if he is alone in the world, as if he is about to become an immortal.

Can he think that the Immortal Lord, no, Ah Heng, also likes him? Jiang Bozhou walked briskly and casually, and suddenly laughed loudly, with a hint of sadness in his wantonness. No, no, how could a person as elegant and clear as the Immortal Lord fall in love with such a lowly person?

  Back then... that's all. Yesterday's revenge has been avenged. Let the past dissipate with the wind.

  The demon cultivators who had just returned to the Demon Palace had just put the throne back in place when they heard the Venerable's strange laughter. They all stood there tremblingly, not daring to move.

  When Jiang Bozhou appeared on the throne, a group of his subordinates carefully returned to their usual positions, waiting to obey the Demon Lord's orders.

  "Generals, listen to your orders. I will marry the Immortal Lord in seven days. You must handle the relevant matters in a safe manner. Do you have any questions?" Jiang Bozhou sat lazily on the throne, his peach blossom eyes full of indifference, not showing any gratitude at all. Heng looked affectionate in front of him. Forget it, the day after tomorrow is also in a hurry. He wants to give the Immortal a grand wedding, so let's do it in seven days.

  "I will obey your orders!" The demon cultivators below responded in unison. It turns out that Your Majesty is still the overbearing Demon Lord. The scene of Your Majesty seducing the Immortal Lord just now must have been imagined by them.

  Wait, what did your Majesty just say? Marrying an immortal? Still having a wedding? Isn't this something only mortals would do? Did the Immortal Lord agree?

  They were at the scene at that time, and the Immortal Lord was kidnapped by the Demon Lord.

  Forget it, don't worry about it so much, just follow your Majesty's instructions. When the Lord first became the Demon Lord, a fool really raised a question, and in the next second, his entire cultivation was destroyed.

  "Other than that, there's nothing else to do. Let's break up." Jiang Bozhou glanced at the pile of crooked melons and cracked dates at the bottom, and looked away in disgust. A-Heng was still good-looking, and he wanted to find A-Heng.