Xie Heng smelled the strong smell of blood in the air, and his heart skipped a beat. Would Zhouzhou be injured? He glanced at the scattered corpses and injured, and was relieved when he found that Jiang Bozhou was no longer there.

  "May I ask who you are?" A lazy and arrogant voice came from the other side, "It shouldn't be a passerby, right? Since you are here, why don't you show up?"

  When Xie Heng heard this, he knew that this was his lover. He blinked happily and resisted the urge to laugh.

  Lou Mingke didn't want to laugh at all. He was thinking about the possibility of asking this unknown power for help. Because the Demon Lord took action too quickly, the Wanren Sect had no chance to ask for help from other sects. Even if they tried to send messages while distracted during the fight, the Demon Lord blocked them.

  Before Lou Ming could ask for help, he saw a person coming out of the darkness. The man was wearing a white brocade dress, with spiritual energy flowing on it, looming on the lines of the clothes, creating a vague and ethereal feeling out of thin air; a white jade hairpin loosely On his head, his black hair like splashes of ink seemed to be flowing, and it seemed to be integrated with the darkness of the night; what was even more vivid was his eyes, like a whirlpool, like a galaxy, like an abyss, cold and alluring, clear and Profound.

  "Immortal Lord!" Lou Ming blurted out. But after saying that, he regretted it. The Immortal Lord had been in seclusion for more than three hundred years. He had only witnessed the Immortal Lord's grace when he first entered the path of immortality. Although cultivators have smart spiritual consciousness, after so many years, , the appearance of the Immortal Lord in the memory has long been blurred. The powerful man in front of him seemed to be comparable to an immortal. If there really were immortals in this world, they would probably look like this.

  "Oh? Immortal Lord?" The Demon Lord sitting on the throne put down his legs that he had just raised, gathered his robes, and sat upright. I heard that there was indeed a magnificent Immortal Lord in Zhengdao. He came out of the dust in a cold way, and he reached the distraction stage very early in his cultivation. Is this the one in front of you? Should I be said to be worthy of being the first person on the right path? With this terrifying aura all over his body, he is indeed a difficult person to deal with.

  So what if we don't get along well? Take it back first and then talk about it. The first time the arrogant Demon Lord saw him, he was already thinking about how to kidnap this man back to the Demon Palace and get married. This feeling is really strange. It's just the first time for me to meet, but I have this delusion.

  "I am." Xie Heng nodded slightly and admitted his identity. Someone actually knows this body, so there is no need for him to waste time explaining it.

  "Immortal Lord! The Great Elder of Wanren Sect, Lou Ming, hereby begs you to save the lives of all the disciples of Wanren Sect! We will serve you!" After hearing Xie Heng's admission, Lou Ming immediately knelt down and bowed to the end. The disciples behind him also followed suit and fell to their knees.

  I heard that the Immortal Lord has a cold personality, but he is a decent man. I hope the Immortal Lord can save their lives. The leader has already paid the price for what he has done. If the Demon Lord can spare the lives of these disciples, he is also willing to atone for the mistakes he has committed. Although the Demon Lord did not take action himself, he did not stop his subordinates. He simply wanted to kill their sect completely. Immortal Lord is their last hope.

  Xie Heng, the Immortal Lord, didn't know that he was regarded as the last hope. He didn't pay attention to this aspect at all now.