But he's not here.

  Xie Heng entered the elevator numbly and pressed the floor button, feeling bitter in his heart. Also, Zhouzhou in this world is not a complete Zhouzhou, and we cannot have such high demands on him.

  "Ding" the elevator door opened.

  Xie Heng's eyes lit up and he rushed towards the figure exuding low pressure.

  Wow! ! ! There is such a big and cute Zhouzhou waiting for him, who is angry and needs to be coaxed!

  "Zhouzhou~Zhouzhou~" Xie Heng hugged his lover and called out again and again. He was so happy! Even though it's just a fragment of his soul, this is his lover!

  "Can I kiss you?" Xie Heng didn't wait for Jiang Bozhou's answer, and gently touched Jiang Bozhou's soft earlobe.

  Jiang Bozhou felt this person's breathing going from here to there. It was tingling, strange and comfortable. But this man always took his time, so he simply stretched out his hand, pulled and kissed this man's lips directly.

  Xie Heng chuckled secretly, and his breathing began to become erratic.

  After the kiss, the two kept breathing heavily, and under the dim light, an ambiguous breath filled the air.

  "How long have you been waiting?" Xie Heng looked at his lover's love-filled eyes and smiled lightly.

  "It didn't take long." Jiang Bozhou replied.

  "Huh?" Really?

  "Yeah." It's true.

  Xie Heng smiled even happier and kissed Jiang Bozhou's lips again. This was indeed his Zhouzhou.

  Jiang Bozhou did not wait long. Although he started to miss Ah Heng right after they parted last night and stayed up late at night, he went to work well. Today he not only completed all the work he had to do, but also stopped his losses in time, ruining a child's plan.

  When he wanted to call Ah Heng, he found that the two of them had not exchanged contact information. He was really angry and aggrieved. He knew that he was also at fault, but he just wanted to be shameful and wanted this person to coax him more, just like before. Same as before.

  before? What before? Maybe the two of them were actually partners before. A-Heng might be an immortal, he is the reincarnation of A-Heng's lover, and A-Heng came down to earth to find him. Thinking of this, he couldn't help but feel a little aggrieved. If so, does A-Heng still love him?

  But forget it - anyway, Aheng belongs to him now and will belong to him in the future.

  Jiang Bozhou quickly suppressed another sudden violent ups and downs of emotions. He was really afraid that his emotions would be too strong and would scare his A-Heng. Although he felt that A-Heng would not be afraid, he would still worry about it. Burning Ah Heng.

  A person who had been lacking emotions for more than thirty years suddenly had emotions, and a person who had no heart suddenly had a heart. He wished that Aheng could only live in his world.

  Vaguely, there seemed to be a special tacit understanding between them. This kind of tacit understanding could not be cultivated overnight. It's like Ah Heng said that his role is very important today, but Jiang Bozhou just knows that no matter how important his role is, he will come back early today.