Chapter 719 - 720(End)

Start from the beginning

Chenfeng said that he was looking for someone from his master's sect.

Seeing that he and Chen Yue had no worries on their faces, Commander Zhen knew that they had the means to protect themselves, so he stopped worrying and left with Shen Xingdu.

"Brother, where are we going?" Zhen Shuai saw that Shen Xingdu seemed to have a set destination and couldn't help but be curious.

Shen Xingdu said, "I have a feeling that what I'm looking for is in this direction."

"What is it?" Zhen Shuai asked, covering his mouth.

Shen Xingdu wrote on the palm of his hand.

"The last step in refining artificial spiritual roots?"

Zhen Shuai looked at Shen Xingdu in disbelief, holding his mouth tightly with both hands, fearing that he would scream. Aren’t spiritual roots something you are born with? Can it also be obtained artificially? Shen Xingdu had never mentioned it to him before!

Shen Xingdu caressed his face, "I have been secretly collecting the refining materials. I was worried that the final result would not be satisfactory, so I didn't tell you. I didn't mean to hide it from you. Today, I have a hunch that we will succeed soon."

Zhen Shuai remembered that a long time ago, there were several times when the governor would be very happy when he accidentally got some strange things. At this time, he finally found the reason.

Why is Shen Xingdu obsessed with artificial spiritual roots? All for him.

He hugged the man's waist, feeling distressed that he had been enduring so much pressure alone.

"Xingdu, you should have told me earlier. Thank you for your hard work, my man. Come on, give me a hug and a kiss!"

He held the man's face, not caring that people kept passing by him, and kissed him hard on the lips.

Shen Xingdu kissed back gently.

"It's not hard. They were sent to us almost voluntarily, and most of them are related to that master."

Zhen Shuai also changed his views on this master several times, and his mood was quite complicated. He could only say in a few words: "He Very impressive!"

Shen Xingdu nodded gently in agreement.

However, in the final analysis, it is still the word "opportunity". If it weren't for chance, he wouldn't have chosen Shuai Shuai among all living beings.

But no matter what, he was grateful to this master.

Unknowingly, Shen Xingdu held Zhen Shuai's hand tighter, as if he was afraid of losing it.

"Shuai Shuai, this way."

"Okay." Zhen Shuai was full of energy, his eyes sparkling.

If Xingdu can really refine artificial spiritual roots for him, he will be able to practice dual systems in the future, and he will no longer have to be as unreliable as before. Ouch, how could he be so lucky to meet such a good man in his family!

Shen Xingdu took in his triumphant look, and the cold and hard facial lines softened several degrees.

Chapter 720 A happy ending

Shen Xingdu paused as he looked at the oncoming people.

"What's wrong?" Zhen Shuai followed his gaze in confusion.

The viewers in the live broadcast room saw the clues.

"Brother Shen seems to know the person opposite?"