Chapter 715 - 716

Start from the beginning

"Wow! Where is the anchor? It's so beautiful, surrounded by clouds and mist , it's like a fairyland

!" "The fairy mountains are surrounded by misty clouds, and the sea and sky are connected as far as the eye can see. Qiongge Yaochi and Penglai Island are half in the fairy world and half in the human world!" "

Upstairs Great talent! But I am uneducated, and I can tell the world with just one word!"

"Dreams are like a fairyland, with twin bridges that go up to the sky. The peaks are floating in the mist, and hundreds of beasts are hiding in the clouds!" "

So where is the anchor?"

"I'm the only one who noticed. Did the anchor pick up a lot of beautiful stones?"

"And me! That's not a stone, right? Is it a gem? It's still shining! The anchor's bamboo basket is almost full!" "No way? No way?

Really? Are they gems? There are so many of them! They are all over the mountains and plains!"

"Sihasha, anchor, if you don't kill me if you give me the address, I want to pick them up too!"

Zhen Shuai then greeted them.

"Hi, everyone! These are not gems, but they are about the same. In short, they are very valuable. I will pick up some more and give them to everyone as gifts." Everyone quickly thanked him, and many people asked Zhen Shuai's location without giving up

. .

Zhen Shuai pretended not to see it. If you tell them that this is the world of cultivation, they will definitely go crazy. So, for their own good, it’s better not to tell them yet.

"Commander, Commander, look at your eleven o'clock direction, it looks like a ginseng leaf!"

"Really or not?"

"Holy shit! It's really ginseng, that one seems to be all over it!" "

Get rich! Got rich! Ahhhh!"

"Calm down upstairs! The anchor is not short of money."

Speaking of which, the holographic mode is really easy to use. The audience can get close to everything they see, so viewers who know ginseng can more easily understand it. Ginseng recognized.

Everyone urged Zhen Shuai to dig it out quickly and have a look. Some people who knew the stuff asked Zhen Shuai to dig according to the position he pointed out, because this one was the oldest one.

"Better say goodbye. This may have been planted by others. You can't just dig it up." Zhen Shuai casually found an excuse to refuse. The main reason was that he was worried that these ginseng would grow too well. What if it was hundreds or thousands of years old? Yes, scare people again.

Although the audience was not happy, the camera had turned away, so they could only put this matter aside for the time being and pick up the beautiful stones with great interest.

They feel a great sense of accomplishment every time they find a stone that is more beautiful than others.

A group of people had a great time.

Zhen Shuai didn't give up until he was completely satisfied.

"Okay, I'll turn off the live broadcast first. It's time for us to find a place to stay."

Without giving the audience a chance to protest, Zhen Shuai turned off the live broadcast. In fact, it was because he saw someone flying towards this direction with a sword.

It was a male monk, dressed in white, very handsome, standing on the sword with his hands behind his hands. When he passed above them, he did not pause and only glanced lightly.