Chapter 705 - 706

Start from the beginning

students while quietly observing what was going on there. , not jealous, but from Zhen Shuai's expression, we can tell that what he is doing is very important.

"Don't you know?" The girl's eyes are not small, but there is only a slit left in her smile. The smugness and pride on her face are very obvious, "There are five people in our school who have received super black cards, and I am one of them. One lucky person!"

"Five..." Zhen Shuai looked around at the people in the cafeteria and returned his eyes to the girls.

The girl looked at him defensively, "Don't ask me how much money is in it, I won't tell you if you ask me!" Zhen Shuai laughed, "I won't ask. But do you know who the

other four people are?"

The girl shook her head. , "They are all cautious. No one except me has ever used a super black card in school. I took the initiative to speak out because I felt it was safer to be exposed." Zhen Shuai thought this girl was very smart, so he stepped aside, "

Thank you. I'm sorry for wasting your time." "

It's okay." The girl walked to an empty dining table and sat down. Her goal was very clear, as if she had done this many times before.

Zhen Shuai raised his head and saw a camera above him at work.

The curiosity of the audience in the live broadcast room has reached its peak, and there are too many questions in their hearts. Why do so many people in school have super black cards? How much money is in the super black card? Did this girl put herself within the range of the camera to protect herself? Why did she do this? Could someone be doing something bad to her? Or maybe someone wants to snatch her black card?

Zhen Shuai was about to line up again when he was stopped by a girl.

"Senior, just get in front of me. Anyway, you were already in front of us just now."

Zhen Shuai knew that he had taken advantage of his appearance, so he responded with a friendly smile, "No, thank you. I'm not in a hurry." Wait

. Less than ten minutes later, it was his turn.

"What do you want to eat?" Shen Xingdu first gave him rice according to his usual amount. "Today's braised beef and crispy chicken wings are good. They taste slightly spicy. You should like them." "Then I want these two...

" The dazzling array of dishes has completely aroused Zhen Shuai's appetite. "I also want shredded green pepper pork. The roasted lotus root is also very fragrant. Let's have some too." The girls lining up behind them all looked at the two of them sideways

. Why is this little brother so fat? Why is he so soft-spoken to this boy but so cold to beauties like them?

"Order two more vegetables?" Supervisor Shen Xing asked.

Zhen Shuai shook his head firmly and said, "If you don't want to eat vegetables at noon, you can eat them at night."

Shen Xing supervised him and prepared a meal for him.

Zhen Shuai took out his meal card and swiped it, then picked up the dinner plate and said, "How long do you want? I'll wait for you to eat together?"

The girls knew it, oh, they knew each other.

"You eat first." Supervisor Shen Xing said, "I'll find you after I finish my work later." "

Okay."

Zhen Shuai found a remote location just in time to sort out his memory. After sorting it out, he understood why so many people had super black cards. The super black card comes from a mysterious professor named Nordway. He took the initiative to contact a domestic TV station and declared that he wanted to do a social experiment at Beijing University. He voluntarily gave five super black cards to five volunteers for use. There are 100 billion ** coins in the super black card. He has only one request: volunteers need to independently spend 100 billion within a year, and every penny must be spent on themselves. If it can be done, after one year, he will reward the winner with another 100 billion; if it cannot be done, the loser needs to pay back to him every cent of the money spent. The so-called "independence" means that one cannot seek help from other individuals, collectives or countries. From the moment they accept the black card, the volunteers will be under the surveillance of the mysterious professor, eliminating the possibility of cheating. None of the volunteers except Zhen Shuai knew this yet.