Chapter 685 - 686

Start from the beginning

He Mingze and the others heard this and continued to remain silent. Regardless of whether Shen Xingdu's decision was right or wrong, we can only continue to move forward with him.

Half an hour later, the group continued to set off.

Until the soles of my feet were so numb that I almost lost consciousness, the scene in front of me finally changed. It was no longer the same stone pillars.

"Ah - there seems to be something over there!" Tan Youning jumped up excitedly and screamed. No wonder she was so excited. When she went out in real life, she had her own car. When she went out in the game, she also had her own spiritual beast. Except for the few times she climbed mountains with friends, she had never walked such a long distance. If she continued walking, she suspected that her legs would become useless.

He Mingze's dim eyes regained their brilliance, "Really?"

"See for yourself!" Tan Youning dropped a word and hurried forward.

Seeing that Governor Shen Xing had no intention of stopping him, the others all ran over. They want to see what treasure is so well hidden!

Zhen Shuai jumped on Shen Xingdu's back and whispered, "I can't walk anymore."

Shen Xingdu held his hips and carried him on his back.

Zhen Shuai stretched his neck on his back, not afraid of falling.

There are nine more steps. After going up, there is a stone platform more than one meter high. Nine gems of different colors are irregularly inlaid on the edge of the stone platform. There is a simple treasure box on the stone platform, which is still shining brightly. The golden light exudes endless temptation, as if he is afraid that others will not know that there is a treasure inside.

He Mingze kept waving to Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu, "You two, hurry up, I'll wait for you to unpack it!"

Zhen Shuai jumped off Shen Xingdu and trotted over.

Governor Shen Xing still took his time and observed the stone platform and the nine circles of stone pillars of different heights beside the stone platform before stepping onto the steps. As soon as he stepped onto the steps, he felt another prying gaze. He didn't look strange, and the light in his deep eyes was even colder.

"Xingdu, come and drive." Zhen Shuai said.

Everyone else nodded, and it was Shen Xingdu's credit for getting here smoothly.

Shen Xingdu shook his head slightly, "Here you go."

Zhen Shuai asked other people's opinions, "Shall I open it?"

No one had any opinions. It would be the same no matter who opened the box. Anyway, the contents inside would not change depending on who opened the box. .

Zhen Shuai raised his hands and breathed into his palms seriously.

"Ha..."

The coldness in Shen Xingdu's eyes dissipated a little and was replaced by doting.

The audience in the live broadcast room unconsciously moved closer to the screen of their mobile phones or computers, cheering for the host, hoping that the host would come up with something incredible.

He Mingze scoffed: "Hurry up, do you think what you are releasing is fairy energy?" As soon as he finished speaking, the box was

opened by Zhen Shuai, and the treasures inside poured out like running water and piled up on the floor.

Dao Jian Rumeng and 2B Youth looked at each other. They never expected that the team they accidentally joined would be so awesome. With so many treasures, no matter what, each of them can get at least two or three pieces. Even if you divide it into one piece, these treasures are extraordinary at first glance.