Chapter 683 - 684

Start from the beginning

During the fight just now, I felt a prying gaze." Governor Shen Xing said to Zhen Shuai.

Commander Zhen also raised his head and found nothing. "Is it gone now?"

Shen Xingdu shook his head.

"Hey!" Jiange Tutianxia pointed at Shen Xingdu, "It's not too late to surrender now." "

Jiange Tutianxia, ​​so you are here."

A malicious voice suddenly inserted.

A handsome young man in a purple robe walked over. Two beauties wearing ancient bikinis fanned him, one on the left and one on the right. Behind them were dozens of uniformly dressed attendants. The scene was quite grand.

Zhen Shuai knows this person. Emperor Xiaoyao, the leader of the Immortal Clan Xiaoyao Sect, is level 83.

This was obviously looking for trouble. Commander Zhen pulled Shen Xingdu aside and handed over the home court to Jiange Tatianxia and Di Xiaoyao.

Jiange Tutianxia seemed to be very afraid of Di Xiaoyao. He did not show the arrogance of just now. His face was slightly pale and his voice was dry. "Master Di, haha, are you here because of what happened last time? That was a misunderstanding. I can explain it." !"

"I have been playing games for so long, and no one has ever dared to steal anything from my Emperor Xiaoyao. Are you still using my "water-avoiding beads" smoothly?" Emperor Xiaoyao snorted coldly, and charged forward with great pressure. Sword song marches across the world.

Jiange Tutianxia was so shocked that he vomited a mouthful of blood on the spot and knelt on the ground on one knee. He couldn't help but become angry from shame. He quickly got up and looked at Di Xiaoyao coldly, "Di Xiaoyao, don't go too far! Do you really think that I, Sword Song, am afraid of you -" "Kill him." Di Xiaoyao remained unmoved

. Said lightly.

The two beauties in bikinis instantly changed from gentle and carefree maids to evil goddesses. They no longer hid their levels, they were both level 83.

Some of the onlookers were confused.

"These two beauties are of the same level as Di Xiaoyao. Why are they willing to listen to his command?" "

Brother, you are boring. Why do they want to listen to Di Xiaoyao? Why are they willing to listen to Di Xiaoyao? Of course it is Di Xiaoyao in reality. It's also very powerful. According to reliable information, Di Xiaoyao is actually a super rich second generation in reality!" "

That's it. Brother, you are so well-informed, do you know if there are any super beautiful rich second generations in the game? I want to try it. What does it feel like to taste soft rice?"

"Hey - just you? I think you have never looked in the mirror! Hiss -"

Why is this player so shocked?

It turned out that Jiange Tutianxia was pierced through the chest by the hammer of one of the two beautiful players without even being able to hold on for five moves. He died. All the items in his treasure bag fell to the ground, shining with golden light.

The onlookers could not help but show greed in their eyes, but no one dared to pick it up.

The two male attendants walked over and put everything away.

Di Xiaoyao glanced at Commander Zhen and Governor Shen Xing before leading them away.

Zhen Shuai asked in a low voice, "Was he peeping just now?"

Shen Xingdu said, "Maybe."

The onlookers glanced at the two people several times, as if they wanted to remember their looks, and then slowly dispersed, with different opinions.