Chapter 681 - 682

Start from the beginning

"It's been a while since I last saw Mr. Ye. Mr. Ye seems to have taken the elixir of rejuvenation. He doesn't look like a forty-year-old person at all. How do you maintain yourself? Or do you feel refreshed during happy events?" One boss teased another boss.

Mr. Ye laughed heartily, with a rosy complexion and bright eyes. He looked like he was just over thirty. "Mr. Zhang's mouth makes me really scared. We can't make such jokes again. There is a tigress in my family!"

Zhen Shuai was slightly surprised. Mr. Ye really couldn't tell that he was already forty.

Mr. Zhang touched his face and said, "Seriously, how do you take care of yourself? We are about the same age, but you look much younger than me." "As for taking care of yourself, there are just a few ways to take care of it. Use facial masks more often

. Exercise, try to go to bed early and get up early." Mr. Ye's expression was a little awkward, "However, I have been using my wife's facial masks during this period. Maybe there is something special about facial masks used by women, otherwise they are so expensive. ! Wait until I go back and ask what brand it is, and then I will tell you."

Brainless Xiongxiong: I always thought that only women would discuss the topic of skin care when they are together, but I didn't expect that men would do the same.

Crazy Racing: What misunderstanding do you have about men? Do men also care about appearance? The money I spend on maintenance every year is only 10% less than what I spend on entertainment.

Female Man: Really? Really? How can this make me, a girl who bought a bunch of facial cleansers but rarely use them, so embarrassed?

The Proud Woman of Heaven: No way, no way? Girls must be kind to themselves!

The smoke rises: Jimei, there are no ugly women in the world, only lazy women.

Zhen Shuai found it interesting to hear these bosses joking with each other and listened with great interest.

Shen Xingdu brought him food, touched his ears, and told him not to listen to them.

Zhen Shuai tilted his head and smiled at him, continuing to listen while eating.

The bosses chatted and talked about the recent hot topic, holographic online games.

One of the bosses said to Mr. Ye: "Mr. Ye, your family also has an online game company. It must have been a big impact. Have you never thought about developing holographic online games?" Although Mr. Ye shook his head and sighed, there was no sadness on his face

. Maybe it's a big business and doesn't care about this online game company.

"Everyone here is not an outsider, and I won't hide it from you. We have already made our own holographic online game, but the effect is far less than that of the four races competing for hegemony, so we didn't show it to show our shame. That online game company is also preparing to transform. In the future, we will only Make casual games for women. I don’t know where that company comes from, but it can come up with such powerful technology." Another boss looked disdainful, "Maybe it's from the United States, because Americans have weird brain circuits

. For ordinary people, it seems like there is some serious illness. If I had such good technology, I would not just let players play games in the game world. I would make the game world exactly the same as the real world. I would be the master of the entire world. That money It's not flowing into your pocket. Their business is still too small!"

A boss next to him said: "Maybe it's because they just started the business and haven't had time to do much, or maybe they just like games. Just like my son It seems that for him, games are more important than eating."