Chapter 673 - 674

Začít od začátku

. Laughing, "I didn't get into high school, so my mother didn't let me study. I wanted to go out to work, but my parents didn't agree. Now... I'm just idle at home." Zhen Shuai suddenly felt blessed. Could it be that Zhen Qiuju was so enthusiastic today because she wanted

to Did he arrange a job for Zhang Yanyan? Arranging for Zhang Yanyan to enter the food factory is not a big deal, but if she stays here, her accommodation will be difficult to solve. Most of the workers in the food factory are locals. Although there are staff dormitories, they are very few and have long been full.

"You are a beautiful girl. My sister-in-law and uncle will definitely be worried if you travel far away by yourself. Can't you find a job in the city? It's close to home. If anything happens, there will be someone to take care of you." Zhang Yanyan sighed.

In one breath, "I looked for it, but I didn't find it."

Zhen Shuai said: "I haven't thought about starting a small business by myself? For example, if you purchase goods from me, sell braised eggs, fried chicken steaks, French fries and fried chicken legs, just set up a small You can cook it by yourself."

"Can you do it?" Zhang Yanyan's eyes lit up. When Zhen Shuai nodded, she stopped eating, put down her chopsticks and rushed out, "I'm going to tell my parents right now!" She said

They came back quickly, not only Zhen Qiuju's family came, but also Zhen Chunhua's family.

"Shuai Shuai, are you kidding your sister Yanyan?" Zhen Qiuju took Zhen Shuai's hand affectionately, "If I can really purchase goods from you, you will have done a lot for your sister-in-law and uncle. Your sister Yanyan We have been clamoring to go out to work, how can we rest assured? If we can really set up a stall near home, we would be much more at ease." Her original plan was to ask Zhen Shuai to arrange a job for Zhang Yanyan in the food factory, just in case she encounters If you find the right person, you can marry here in the future. After all, this is her hometown, her relatives are all here, and she is not afraid of being bullied by her husband's family in the future. Now that Zhen Shuai came up with a better way, a big stone fell in her heart.

Zhen Shuai helped her sit down, "It's true. Aunt and uncle, if your family wants to get goods from me to sell, you can."

Zhen Chunhua and Xue Limin were very happy, and they did have this intention. Zhen Shuai's food factory has a great reputation, and they are well known in the neighboring city. Zhen Qiuju smiled and said to Zhen Chunhua: "Then our two families can't be too close to each other, so as not to fight with our own family." Xue Limin said: "It's okay, your family should be doing it

in the east of the city then.

? My family can do it in the west of the city. I have acquaintances there, so I should be able to rent a store."

Zhang Jiacheng said hurriedly: "It won't matter even if they are in the east of the city! We are the only two in the whole city. In such a big market, who can do it with one family? Earned all the money?"

The two men looked at each other and smiled, understanding each other.

Zhen Shuai waited for them to finish communicating before saying, "However, although I am taking the lead in this matter, Director Ge has always been in charge of the food factory. When the time comes, we will definitely have to sign a contract and follow formal procedures." "Do you still need to sign a contract

? "Zhen Chunhua was a little reluctant. Her level of education was not high, so she felt intimidated when she heard that she had to sign a contract.

She didn't understand, but Xue Limin understood, "It is necessary to sign a contract. This is related to all aspects of the food factory's shipments and accounting records, and it is more convenient for the management of the factory." Zhang Jiacheng also nodded