Chapter 671 - 672

Start from the beginning

Several children hurried away.

When Zhen Shuai got home, he went to bed. Shen Xingdu was afraid that he would kick the quilt again, so he slept on the other side and hugged his feet all night. Zhen Shuai subconsciously had the thought that he could not be hurt, so he did not kick the quilt again all night. When he woke up in the morning, he no longer felt that weak, and he was very happy. What he hates most is catching a cold, and he had been worried about it yesterday.

Governor Shen Xing felt relieved when he saw that he had regained his energy.

The family had breakfast and went back to their rooms to change clothes and prepare to go to Zhen Aimin's house later.

After Zhen Shuai changed his clothes, he checked the gifts he had prepared and opened the live broadcast room that he had not opened for several days.

When the audience saw that the anchor and his family were wearing new clothes, they understood that they were going to a wedding. However, except for the anchor and Brother Shen, as well as the pretty good old man and old lady, the clothing taste of others is still a bit worse. There is nothing wrong with the clothes, but the color combination is very awkward.

Zhen Shuai noticed the barrage, glanced at Zhen Xiang and the others, and discovered the problem.

There is nothing inappropriate about what the old man and the old lady wear. After all, they are old people and their clothes have few styles. As long as they dress festively, they can't go wrong. The three sisters seemed to think that the more colors on their bodies, the better they looked, so they all wore colorful clothes. Zhen Cheng's clothes were probably prepared for him by Zhen Xiang. They were purple and yellow, which would hurt the eyes as much as possible.

"Your clothes... how about I match them again for you?" Zhen Shuai said to the three sisters, but he looked at Shen Xingdu, fearing that this jealous person would get jealous.

Shen Xingdu was not so stingy. He sat down on the chair and wanted to hold the teacup out of habit. He paused and picked up the kettle to drink water.

Zhen Xiang and the others lowered their heads and looked at themselves for no apparent reason. Is there any problem? is that OK? They are all new clothes bought this year, and they have been washed and are clean.

Grandma Zhen was also puzzled, "Yeah, aren't they all dressed up beautifully? What's wrong?" "

We'll find out later."

Zhen Shuai didn't go upstairs with them, but only told them how to separate tops, skirts and shoes. Let them change what color they want to wear.

After each changed two or three times, Zhen Shuai finally nodded, and under the guidance of the female audience, he asked the three of them to help each other comb their hair and change their hairstyles. Ponytails and braids are not ugly, but they are too common.

Zhen Shuai also changed Zhen Cheng's clothes.

Finally, there is Marshmallow and Ling'er. Both of them are pretty and have to be dressed up.

After struggling for nearly an hour, I was finally able to go out.

Everyone in the village knew that today was the day for Zhen Jin to marry his wife, and they were waiting to see the bride in front of their house.

As soon as Zhen Shuai's family walked over, everyone was stunned.

Both Grandpa Zhen and Grandma Zhen were dressed in red Tang suits. The old lady wore a pearl necklace bought by Zhen Shuai around her neck. The old man also wore a watch that he usually couldn't bear to wear. It was also bought by Zhen Shuai. They were full of energy and looked young. They are ten years old; Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu are wearing loose brown and beige mixed sweaters, jeans and white shoes. They wear identical watches on their right wrists and sunglasses on their chests, just like the capital. The noble man who came here; look at Zhen Cheng again, wearing a white shirt with a suit overalls, a white shirt and a black tie, he looks like a small young master from Shanghai.