Chapter 74: Triple Date/Fogo de Chao

Start from the beginning

Seeing the sweater actually made me existed because I knew it was something I would wear.

"Thank you, Karl." I spoke dropping the hoodie down leaning in to hug him. "I'm definitely going to be wearing this."

"Told you!" Karl shouted removing himself from my embrace turning towards Nick. "Nick said he thought you wouldn't like this; I told him I knew you would, and I was right!" Clay and I laughed at Karl and Nick as Nick just shrugged his shoulders as Clay pulled his phone out of his pocket typing something.

"Darryl texted me that they're a minute away, I told him they could just walk in when they got here so they should be up in around five minutes." Clay spoke throwing his phone back down on the bed. "Is there anything you want all of us to do when they get here George?" Clay asked. "We could all go out to eat for your birthday dinner, it could be a triple date." The blond chuckled at his idea. "Do you want to go out to eat when it gets later?"

"Actually, that sounds fun, do you guys want to go?" George asked looking at Nick and Karl.

"Yeah, that would be fun, except don't forget Darryl and Zak aren't together." Karl laughed. "They need to get together because it's so obvious they like each other." Karl spoke rolling his head back Nick, George and I all nodding in agreement. "What about you Nick? Want to go?" Karl asked Nick nodding his head saying,

"I could go for a nice juicy steak right now." As we all laughed at Nicks response, Darryl and Zak walked in the room Darryl having a huge smile on his face as he saw the brunette.

"George! Happy birthday you muffin!" Darryl exclaimed, George standing up, Darryl giving him a hug that lasted a couple of seconds. "Here, I baked you muffins! I asked Clay what flavor you liked, and he said chocolate, so you have chocolate muffins. Want one now?"

"Thank you, Darryl." George smiled taking the container from Darryl as he held it out wanting him to take it. "And I'm pretty sure we are going to go out to eat tonight so probably after I'll have one. Do you want to come with us to eat? Karl and Nick can, so it's up to you guys."

"I don't think we have any plans. Do you Zak?" 

"No, and I didn't eat lunch so going out to eat sounds great."

"Sweet, then yes we would love to go!"

"And I also have a gift for you, but I'll give them to you after. I left them in Zaks car." He laughed. "What do you want to do in the meantime?"

*   *   *

It was around three hours later, and it was near time for us to all go because it would be a 45-minute drive to get to the place Nick and Clay had suggested.

"I'm going to change before we go, I'll be back." Clay announced getting up off the bed me doing the same saying,

"Me too, I want to wear the new sweater I got."  smiling, I picked up the piece of clothing and the cat beanie following Clay out of the room to his bathroom as he went to his room.

I quickly through on the sweater he gave me brushing my hair and adjusting the chain on my neck keeping the same pants on. Before I left the bathroom Clay walked in wearing the presentable clothing, he had picked coming to his big mirror to look at the outfit he had chosen.

"Your outfit looks good." I smiled at the blond through the mirror as I took in his appearance. 

"Thanks Georgie," Clay spoke walking over to me giving me a small peck on the cheek then continuing walking to the door too back to my room wear Karl, Nick, Darryl and Zak was, me following. He was wearing light gray baggy jeans a white t-shirt with his 'SMILE MORE' blue sweater over it, our matching gold chains and promise rings and the red and white cat beanie I had given to him completing the look. I also couldn't help noticing the pleasant cologne smell that emitted off of Clay.  

When we got to the entrance of my room all four of the boys looked up at Clay and I from where they were sitting.

"Ready to go?"

Clay's POV

"You flip your card green or red if you want them to bring the food over here or not." I said explaining it to Karl, Darryl Zak and George because they had never been here before. Nick had us to use to go here together all the time. The place was called Fogo de Chao, and all you can eat Brazilian buffe.  

 said on her name tag, asked placing two steaming mugs on the table in between the brit and I, both with pure black coffee then placing four cold iced cups on the table one with coke one with unsweetened iced tea and the other two water. Everyone grabbed the drink that was theirs the coffees being for Nick and me, the Coke Karl's, the tea Georges and the waters Zaks and Darryl's.

"Lamb?" A man said coming up to us from where he had previously been the table next to us. 

Karl, Nick, Darryl Zak and I all turned to George in unison to answer first for obvious reasons, us looking at Brit also caused the waitress to look at George. All our eyes on him at once seemed to throw him off guard a little but despite that nodded his head with a yes, the man cutting of some of the meat straight from the pitchfork it was on, onto George's plate. 

"Anyone else?" 

Karl and Zak nodded their heads while Darryl said, "Yes please."

And Nick said "Sure."

When the man turned to be I shook my head saying, "No thank you." with a smile not feeling like having lamb, but when the steak came around, I would definitely be saying yes.

"I've never tried lamb." George said cutting into the piece of meat as the man walked away.

"Me to," Darryl spoke grabbing his silverware cutting into it the same as had done George.

"Hey," I spoke an idea popping into my head. "Only if George is ok with it because it is his birthday, but what if you four spent the night?"

-------------------- 

-------------------------- 

---------------- 

~Word Count 1833~ 

FOGO DE CHAO IS SO GOOD. I don't live in Orlando, (I live in the state of fucking corn) but around where my dad lives (aka where I used to live), my family and I would go there sometimes for holidays or just for fun. I recommend searching it up to see if you have one around where you live because they food is fire. It's a cool experience as well, with the flippy card things and how they serve the food. I searched up food restaurant in Orlando and got so excited when I saw the name Fogo de Chao. Sucks I don't eat meat anymore because I'll miss their food, o7. And George really does need to get himself a phone case and screen protector, so does Dream and Sapnap.  😭 Have a good day/evening/night and make sure to feed and water yourselves!  

Votes would be appreciated! 💞