Chapter 34: Strange

Georges POV

Karl finished painting my nails and I loved the end product, though I couldn't see the purple I could only imagine how good it looked. I don't think Clay would lie plus, everyone else looked like they agreed with him.

So the first think I did when karl put the clear coat on my nails I ran over to Clay to show him. He looked impresed by Karls work and nodded at Karl while grabing my hand to get a closer look.

When he was done he said "Looks good Georgie" He lightly smiled, casuing me to blush a little me pulling my hand away from his grasp. "Well, do you guys want to get your sleeping area set up?" Clay asked. "Or I mean I have a sper bedroom you and Karl could take" He said looking between karl and Nick. "But if you to take that offer no weared couple shit in that bed." He said with a serious face.

"We'll just get the sleeping stuff and sleep in your room, plus it would be more like a sleep over." Karl said.

"Whatever, I like breaking rules though. As long as it resorts in someone beeing mad at me, beef with another person is fun every once in a while" Nick rolled his eyes acting snoty, then procceded to laugh at his own joke.

Which I've got to addmit made me laugh a little.

"You would go as far as having sex with someone to have beef with one another? Your BESTfriend?"

"I never specified what "weard couple shit" ment to me, so how do you you know I was talking about sex?" He bit back.

"Cause your nick!"

"Fair enough" Nick shrugged, then both boys started laughing.

While they were having there moment, Karl and I went up stairs to find all the stuff we would need to sleep in Clays room with. I hopped onto a small side table dresser thing to reach the high shelf and get the pillows and blankets we all might need.

"Hey I think clay might have some blow up mattres, I think iv'e seen it before." I say "Do you want me to ask about it?"

"Na just get it, he can deal with it if he dosen't want it in the middle of his floor." Karl shrugged, causing me to laugh.

We finished getting the things we needed and went to his room to set it up. I got the blow up mattres and the thing next to it that would blow it up. We finished shortly after, us both being pround of how pretty and nice it looked, but that shortly being ruined when nick ran into the room jumping on it, clay wheezing his way down to the floor.

When he did that he procedded to say "CANNON BALL!!!"

-time skip-

"Ok so its only 7:47, and the sun started setting not to long ago, so is there anything spacific you guys want to do?" Clay asked.

"Um we could go to the beach!" Karl said.

"Thats like thirty minute drive, but if you guys are down I guess we could do that..."

"Noooooooo that's boring" Nick complained "Why cant we like chill and watch a movie,"

"I guess that would be fun to, hey do you have pop corn?" Karl asked