Chapter 26

Jimin immediately got down from the bed and gave the small gift box that was kept on the table beside the bed. Jungkook opened the box after thanking her and was surprised to the gift. It contained a beautiful watch from his favourite brand. But what puzzled Jungkook was how did Jimin know about his favourite brand, "Wait, how did you know about my favourite brands?" Jimin smiled and replied, "Well Mr Husband, a very kind soul helped me."

THE GIFT JIMIN GAVE TO JUNGKOOK

Jungkook laughed as he remembered that in the past he also teased her like this. Jimin was feeling uncomfortable with such an heavy attire and Jungkook noticed it. "Jimin-ah, why don't you change? I've kept some comfortable clothes for you in the wardrobe." With that Jungkook went inside the closet and Jimin smiled feeling fuzzy from inside with all the care he showed her. Jimin was removing the pins from her hair to remove the dupatta and the other head jewellery but as there was no mirror, she was having trouble in doing so.

Jungkook came out of the wardrobe to see Jimin struggling. He smirked and went near her to help her. He removed her hands and slowly started to remove the pins. "If you pull out the pins from your hairs like this then you'll loose all your hairs today." Jimin was feeling helpless, "My head was paining with so many pins and jewelleries on my head that I got impatient." Jungkook giggled at his cute wife. The dupatta was tightly secured with the lahenga skirt so while removing the dupatta Jungkook's hands brushed past Jimin's bare waist. Jungkook's slightly warm hands sent shivers through Jimin but she did not feel repulsed by his touch.

Jungkook noticed the effects he had on Jimin and smirked. So he deliberately turned her put her long hairs on her shoulders and slowly started to open the strings of her blouse. Jimin clenched her hands tightly on her skirt. Then, he kissed her other bare shoulder and slowly went up to neck. His wet kisses made Jimin moan a little. Jungkook controlled himself and hugged her tightly from back and rested his head at the crook of her neck. Jimin who was blushing all over from their earlier passion heard his deep baritone voice, "As much as I want to ravish you today but I know you are not ready for it yet. I'll not do anything till you are ready. So now you should go and freshen up and then we sleep as I can see you're tired today."

Jimin tilted her head to look at her husband who was also staring at her. She mouthed a thank you, took the spare dress and went inside the washroom. After sometime Jimin came out and Jungkook went in. She smiled thinking about what Jungkook said.

Jungkook came out of the washroom and saw Jimin drying her already dried hair while deep in thoughts. He shook his head and brought the glass of milk near her. Jungkook cough brought Jimin back to the reality and she looked up to see Jungkook standing close to her with a glass of milk. Jimin look at him with a questioning gaze because the glass of milk was for him. As if Jungkook knew her train of thoughts answered her, "Yes, I know it's for me but we both are married and need equal amount energy tomorrow so drink up. I've already warmed up the milk sometime ago."