Chapter 14

Jhope and Eunwoo also felt a heavy atmosphere between Namjoon's family and his two cousins' family but shrugged it off thinking which family doesn't have problems. After lunch the Park family stood up to leave but Hae Won started crying when she had to leave Jimin's arms. Looking at the pitiful cry of the baby none of them could leave. Jin was surprised to see Hae Won already so attached with Jimin, when she saw Jimin cuddling and rocking Wonie she knew Jimin will be the perfect mom for her poti (grand-daughter) and smiled knowingly at Namjoon. He also smiled back at Jin and side hugged her.

Hae Won is still a baby so after crying so much she got tired and fell asleep in Jimin's arms. As it was getting late, the Park family also needed to go back to their house so taking advantage of Wonie sleeping, Jimin placed her carefully in her crib and kissed her lightly and went away from the nursery. Jimin also got attached with the baby and was reluctant to leave her but she also needed to go home for now. Jungkook who was standing outside the nursery saw Jimin come out with a sad face. Somehow he did not like seeing Jimin sad at all so without warning he pulled her into his arms and hugged her while whispering in her ears, "There is no need to be so sad now as after we get married Wonie will always be with you along with me." When he spoke in that deep voice her ears tickled and he was so close to her that his breathes hit her neck and the place felt hot. Jimin felt blood rushing up to her face and didn't know what kind of face she was making. She just nodded in her response. Jungkook pulled away from the hug to see Jimin's face red like a tomato, he really liked this shade of colour on her knowing he was the reason she is like this. He smirked a bit and held her hands to lead her downstairs. Since Jimin was in a daze she let him do what he wants. As the couple came downstairs Eunwoo called them to decide the date for their engagement. Jimin saw a pandit sitting on the sofa and Jin introduced them, "Beta, I called the pandit ji (Hindu priest) for drawing up your engagement dates. He also drew up a few dates now you both decide the final date."

Jimin and Jungkook both looked at the dates and Jungkook asked Jimin for her opinion but Jimin too looked at him for an opinion. Jungkook then shamelessly said, "Well if you ask me we could et married tomorrow only but how about choosing the nearest date for our engagement?" Jimin blushed hearing this. Tae who was near them heard everything and scoffed at the couple, "Di seems like My to be Jiju can't wait anymore." Jimin glared at her sister. Tae pouted after getting scolded by her sister. Finally the couple decided to go with the nearest date for their engagement. The nearest date was two weeks later. The marriage date was also fixed two months later in April. 

After finalising the date the Park bid their goodbye to the Jeon family. Bogum and Jung Il along with their families also bid their goodbyes and left the Jeon mansion. The others also went to do their work. A week passed by quickly another week left for Jungkook and Jimin's engagement. Both of them couldn't meet up except routinely calling and texting each other. Both the families were busy preparing for the engagement and didn't have one moment to waste.

Jimin always dreamed about designing her own engagement and wedding dresses for herself and her groom and today was the day. Jimin told Jin her idea and she too agreed with it but Jimin told Jin to keep this a secret from Jungkook as she wanted to surprise him. So Jin, Eunwoo, Jimin and Tae planned everything together. Jin told Jungkook and Suga to pick Jimin and Tae up and go shopping for their engagement outfits.

So today was that day. Jungkook and Suga came to the Park Mansion around 10 in the morning. Eunwoo welcomed them inside and told them to sit in the living room and then called Jhope. Jhope also came out of his room and the three men started talking while Eunwoo went to call her daughters as it was getting late. Some time later, all the three ladies came down. Jungkook and Suga were in a trance when they saw Jimin and Tae. Their trance were broken when Tae loudly said, "Chale Jiju and Jiju ke bhai? (Shall we go brother-in- law and brother-in-law's brother?)" Suga retorted, "Hey I have a name call me by that name. What is Jiju ke bhai?"