Chapter 12- confinement

TW- blood, gore. Read if you are okay with this.

"Lets begin." Takahashi's voice echoed throughout the black room.

Immediately, there was a ninja on either side of Sasuke. He was roughly pushed through a door right to the left of them.

Sasuke was led into a small room with a glass window where he could perfectly see Takahashi, Naruto, and the three other ninja.

Each of Sasuke's arms were gripped tightly by one of the ninja, and he was forced to look out the glass.

"Where did you take him?" Naruto demanded Takahashi. Back on his side, he couldn't see through the glass, he couldn't see Sasuke.

"I'm right here." Sasuke said loudly, but Naruto didn't even flinch in his direction. He couldn't hear Sasuke. "Shut up." one of the ninja beside Sasuke said. "He can't hear you." the other said.

Sasuke grimaced but kept his mouth shut and watched the scene play out.

"He's being punished for his actions, and you will be too." Takahashi said with a smile.

He started to step towards Naruto, who stumbled back with fear, falling on the ground. Instantaneously, Takahashi reached into his pocket and unearthed a small remote, clicked a smaller button, and watched. He watched as Naruto collapsed onto himself and cried out horrifically while he was electrocuted through his collar.

Sasuke's eyes widened and he squirmed a little, watching Naruto suffering. There wasn't anything he could do. Why wasn't his collar reacting? Why was he being forced to watch this? What else was Takahashi willing to do as punishment...?

Naruto coughed excessively and used both hands to pry the collar off the front of his throat, though it didn't leave him.

"Please stop, I'm sorry..." Naruto said in a weak raspy voice. Takahashi clicked his tongue. "Oh, it's too late for that, but I appreciate the sentiment." he replied.

"Continue." he ordered in a single word, sitting down in a throne-like chair that was lined against the wall, giving him a good view of the action as if he were watching an interesting movie. The three-ninja nodded and cluttered around Naruto as he started to crawl his way up ineffectively.

One, who stood right in front of Naruto's face, kneeled, reached into their pocket, and took out a large knife. Odd, how he had that in his pocket so casually.

The other two ninja acted and hoisted Naruto onto his feet that didn't support him, so they practically held him up.

The first ninja with the knife stood in front of Naruto, staring into his face. His eyes were half open, and the rest of his face was clearly contorted in pain.

With no words, no kind of warning at all, the ninja raised the knife to Naruto's face, and traced it along every whisker on his face. The black whiskers turned into red stripped scars, and spilled blood all over his face and clothes.

Naruto wanted to scream and cry, but he had a feeling that this would go on and on. He already felt weak. What was the point of screaming? He would just wait for the end. To cope, he let out sharp and course breaths that made his lungs feel cold and empty.

"Stop! What the fuck is wrong with you people?" Sasuke screamed as he struggled against the two ninja and looked horrified at the sight before him beyond the window.

With Sasuke's immense strength, he broke free of their grasp, and burst through the door. He was hyperventilating, but before he could even take a step more, his shock collar went off. His two guards came back out and dragged the weakened Sasuke back into the observation room.