𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

Start from the beginning

The entire ride I stare at his side profile while he squeezes my thigh and occasionally rubs my belly. His chiseled jaw and beard. The dimples that accentuate his smiles. Beautiful brown eyes and fresh fade.

"You looking real pretty over there"

Jordan cheeses and licks his lips

"Nah. YOU. You over there looking real pretty. Fine ass"

I love how he compliments me. Even though I haven't been feeling the best lately and my insecurities have been trying to push through. Believing Jordan would want anyone but me or that he'd betray me.

We've had nothing but peace in our entire relationship. The way he treats me, I could fall in love all over again. So moments like this. Where he compliments me, grabs my face and then kisses me over and over..

I feel like I'm getting everything I asked for. Hoped for.

We pull up to the venue and meet the gang outside the birthday girl's car. Everyone hug and dap up. Imani, Andre, and Anita talk shit about their college days. How they've been kicked out of plenty of parties and clubs. Andre got in a fight in the car while Imani was driving. Jordan getting caught fucking in the bathroom while everyone was in there.

This man was a hoe

But how everyone has chilled out as they got older.

"Are we going to go in? We got about two hours before the event is over"

Imani looks at her phone to see it's 7:30

Oh we weren't doing anything but bullshitting.

"Yeah. Come on"

We walk into the bar to hear a Neyo mix playing. We sit in the booth that's reserved for us and everyone immediately orders drinks.

Throughout the night, I dance and twerk on Jordan as the music plays. His hand travels down my body or he'll wrap his hand around my throat as he kisses the life out of me. We don't give a fuck about being out with everyone else

The group gives us a few looks here and there. Shit, one even said I was shaking the baby but shid, that's how the baby got here.

It's always us in our own little world so it makes sense how we're all over each other once we get back home. Clothes are being tossed off as soon as we cross the threshold.

Jordan lays my bare body on the couch before kissing me again. He chuckles against my lips

"You gon have to be on top. Ya belly starting to get in the way"

I playfully smack his arm

"I'm just playing"

He kisses me again and again as his hands travel to my folds.

"I'm just playing baby"

A moan leaves my lips as he kisses down my neck to my breasts. His tongue swirls around my nipple as he slides two fingers into me.

"Ya shit just stay.."

I pant and moan as his fingers work me while he sucks on my sensitive nipples. I rake my fingers up his body and squeeze on his muscles, loving how attentive he's being.

Pulling his face to mine, I flip us over and straddle his lap. I playfully place kisses all over his face then his lips

"I love you"

"I love you"

We aren't usually mushy or talk about our feelings a lot. We let our actions do the talking but every time he says he loves me, my heart swells a little more.

Climbing off him and onto my knees, I swirl his tip in my mouth before taking him whole. He throws his head back while I keep my eyes on him. Watching his love faces as I give him neck, loving how he gets a little shy and can't maintain eye contact for long.

When I see he's close, I detach my lips and climb back up his body. I bite down on Jordan's lip as I slide down his dick.

"Oh my God..."

Jordan holds onto my hips and closes his eyes before looking up at me. One hand on the couch and the other on his shoulder, I ride his dick like I'm trying to ride into the sunset.

Bites, kisses, licks and sucks are distributed as the sex gets sloppier and nastier. Jordan eye roll back before he buries his face in my breasts like he's trying to smother himself. My face then contorts as my orgasm approaches

"Fuck..." I cry out as I drench his dick in cum. My breathing is labored and Jordan coaxes me as I come down from my high. I slowly lift off of him and lean over the couch. I arch my back as much as I can and shake my ass.

Jordan smacks it before lining himself up and entering me again

I mew from being full again and hold on as Jordan fucks me. Once comfortable, I throw it back and make my ass jiggle

"Stop. Fuck. Stop"

I giggle but keep going. Jordan pulls my hair back and bites my ear.

"Ya ass looks so good"

He bites my shoulder and I feel another build up but this feels different.

"Wait. Jordan, I-"

I can't hold it and something squirts out. My whole body spasms

"Oh shit"

Jordan cums, digging his fingers into my hips. He leans forward and hugs me

"Did you squirt?"

A second pass before we both start laughing. He kisses my cheek and pulls out before going to the bathroom and turning on the shower.

"Come on, pregnant mama. Let's get you cleaned up."