Taehyung closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He could feel Jungkook's gaze on him, not to mention his cock literally twitched at the nickname.

His rival, his arch enemy, his nemesis... had just called him 'baby'. Never in his lifetime would he have thought that being called cute names by Jeon Jungkook would feel so good.

So, so good.

"Whatever it is you want to do, bunny. Tell me what you want. Tell me what to do." Taehyung licked his lips in anticipation making Jungkook's eyes fall to them before he raised them again to stare back into his hooded gaze.

"Tell me what you like." Taehyung whispered. Jungkook shivered delicately at his words as a faint blush covered his strong face.

The Jeon Jungkook was blushing, now that's a sight he never thought he'd see. But he also thought he'd never find Jungkook pretty. Or any man for that matter.

But he does.

He finds Jeon Jungkook fucking gorgeous. And all he can think as he watches this big, heavily built man blush under his intense stare, pink cheeks, lips wet from all the times he's licked them, is that he wants to kiss him to oblivion.

He grabbed Jungkook by the lapels of his suit jacket and pulled him up roughly, crushing him against himself as his lips slammed into his.

Their lips molded perfectly with each other, sucking and biting as if their life depended on it. He felt Jungkook's hands wrap around his neck and pull him deeper into the kiss, but it wasn't enough.

It would never be enough.

He wants more... needs more.

He holds Jungkook's waist tightly while biting his lip, gaining some much craved access for his tongue, into the younger's mouth. The wet muscles hungrily fighting for dominance over each other, neither backing down, making the experience all the more pleasurable.

Taehyung has had his fair share of kisses. Maybe more than an ordinary person would. But kissing Jungkook was by far, the best experience of his life, although he would never admit that out loud.

The fight for control and dominance, without the worry of being gentle, made it a whirlwind of an experience.

Jungkook felt faint as the heady taste of Tae's mouth intoxicated him beyond any form of alcohol ever could. His hands trailed lower on Taehyung's waist and grabbed his ass. A sharp squeeze of the firm round flesh earned him a loud moan. Nothing had ever come close to the ecstasy he felt hearing that sinful sound coming from Taehyung's mouth.

They reluctantly parted to breathe, sucking in big gulps of air. Jungkook felt his erection painfully tight in his pants. Taehyung was like a drug and the more he tastes, the more he craves for it. He shook his head a bit to try to come out of the daze as he saw Taehyung take his phone out of his pocket.

"Let's take a picture, shall we? Capture this beautiful moment, Hmm?" the older asked while readying the camera.

"Okay" Jungkook answered slowly, looking up at the Tae's face with much adoration. Who would've thought the mighty Kim Taehyung was a sucker for capturing moments or someone who found them important.

Taehyung might need a picture, he thought, but he would never need one. He was sure, this night would remain etched in his memory forever.

"Look here my bunny... and show me that beautiful smile" Taehyung muttered in his deep baritone, looking at Jungkook through the phone screen.

Jungkook tried hard to control his blush that crept up on his face again but failed miserably as he looked into the camera. He saw Taehyung smile his famous boxy grin that made the butterflies in his stomach go crazy. Just as he saw the elder's finger touch the red circle on the screen to take the picture, and his mind faintly registered the red light on the top of the phone, he felt Taehyung nudge his waist from where his hand rested.  He looked at him instinctively, only to have his lips captured in a mind blowing kiss.

🌈Taekook || The Last Goalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें