Chapter 30:The Closure Of Black Rose And Little Spoiler

Hades:"You sure are a durable one, aren't you?".

Mordred:"If not,I wouldn't be one of the knights".

Hades:"Interesting.But before we continue,I'm curious that is black rose isn't it.The gate that.......".

Mordred:"Yes,the one that connected to demon realm but it not only limited to that.We believe it's also connected to other world too".

Hades:"I see.The possible is endless".

Beta:"I have question.Are perhaps diabolos also from one of those world?".

Mordred:"Unfortunately,no.Diabolos was born here.However,that is not the case for a lifeform that diabolos from".

Rose:"I have a question too....The night when oriana kingdom on the brink of annihilation,was it the work of cult?!".

Beta:"No,the first black rose is purely coincidence.But the cult use it as an opportunity to ravish oriana but thanks to camelot kingdom,they managed to stop it time".

Mordred:"Yup that's true and due lack of knowledge,we diabolos cult use that as an opportunity to take advantage where we found out that the way to control it only by using the blood of royalty and you rose oriana. You actually a test subject but due to your foolish father,he didn't want to continue this.So we decide to end him".

Hades:"That not all.The reason why your father send you to midgar is to ensure your safety and why he befriend with king arthur is for ensure his kingdom safety.He was a great man rose.I wish I can meet him one last time".

Rose:"What?!How dare you?!I will never forgive the cult for what they have done!And I swear,I will rebuild oriana!".

Mordred:"Hahahaha!I love your spirit but time to end this nonsense ".

Hades:"I have enough.I already hear what I want,then time to kill you.You make my love one cry,so you must repay it".

Mordred:"Hahahaha,such a confidence.It can't help you.With ragnarok,I will destroy this country to ashes!".

Then Suddenly Ragnarok Corpses Get Thrown To Him.......

Mordred:"What?!".

Shadow:"My work is done.It's all your".

Mordred:"I won't give up easily!".

He Then Eats The Ragnarok Heart And Then His Power Suddenly Becomes More Powerful And Stronger.........