Chapter 9:True Intentions

Back At Alexia..........

Zenon:"I'm glad that you are alright. I'm worried when I heard that you get kidnapped.Your sister will be happy to see that you are fine".

Alexia Mind:"Something fishy about this".

Alexia:"Well,aren't you well prepared?".

Zenon:"What do you mean".

Alexia:"How do you know I'm here?".

Zenon:"I sensed your magic of course. When the monster burst through,the knight led the monster away and I took the chance to find you".

Alexia:"Is that so.......Instructor zenon, my magic get seal just a moment ago, even with a magic trace,it still hard to track me.It so easy for you to find me here.It's almost you already know I'm here.Are you here really to safe me?".

He Then Start To Laughing Out Of Sudden.........

Zenon:"Hahahaha!".

Zenon: I'm just astonished at how much of pain in the ass you are, princess

Zenon: I'm just astonished at how much of pain in the ass you are, princess.You didn't make it harder than it had to be.Your suspected is right!This facility is mine!I'm the one who funded that man works and niw you're are coming with me!".

Alexia:"That's mean you also my kidnapper!".

Zenon:"Yup,that is correct.You are very important,your blood actually".

Alexia:"Blood,blood and blood what with this blood things.Are you guys a vampire".

Zenon:"You don't need to concern about that.I just need you to follow me.As long I have you and the research results,I will be granted the twelve sit of the round".

Alexia:"Round?".

Zenon:"The twelve knight that supporting this cult.The knight of the round.It's difference from knight of roundtable from camelot,whoever bear their title will attain rank,fame and wealth.They already aware of my skills,now I need the results only.With your blood,the condition will be meet. Even though I prefer your sister more, but you already enough".

Alexia:"Shut up and die!".

She Then Attack Zenon.......