Chapter 15:God Of War Festival

After The Sanctuary Got Destroyed,All The People Who Inside It Get Send Out...........

Persephone:"So,this sanctuary gets destroyed I assume isn't it lady alpha".

Alpha:"Yes,I can see that".

Persephone:"I assume,this probably lord hades work".

Delta:"Isn't it obvious.Big boss is soo strong".

Epsilon:"Indeed".

Alpha:"Anyway,we already confirmed some theory and I assume he already know it too".

Persephone:"So the reason he changed the plan is because.......".

Alpha:"Yes,about the calamity witch, also know as the demon diabolos".

Back To Hades Who Already Change Back To Sigurd Is Now Is Meeting Doppelganger.........

Doppelganger:"My lord,the mission is moved smoothly as you wish".

Sigurd:"Good and before you back into the shadow,where is my girlfriend and the others?".

Doppelganger:"After the explosion,I try to tracked them and I found them nearby.You just need to moved straight and you will find them".

Sigurd:"I see,thanks for information and good work".

Doppelganger:"My pleasure".

He Then Back To Sigurd Shadow.......

Sigurd:"Time to meet them and I'm kinda hungry.Hope they have some food".

He Then Walk Towards The Direction That Been Given By Doppelganger. After A Long Walk,He Finally Reach Them...........

 After A Long Walk,He Finally Reach Them

Sigurd:"Oh hei yo......gu.....Ugh!".

Sigurd Mind:"Ugh,I use to many blood,I need some food to replenish it".

He Suddenly Lying Down Infront Of Them.........

All Of Them:"Sigurd!".

Rose:"Sigurd,are you alright?Why you bleeding?".

Natsume Mind:"Is he injured really bad after the fight with aurora!".

Alexia:"What happen to him".

Sigurd:"Ohh,this nothing.This blood from the fight with some shadow garden people that try to attack my parents.But gladly,I managed to send them to camelot knight.Probably they already half way near camelot and actually I'm hungry.sorry make you guys worry".

Rose:"I see.At least nothing happened to your parents and you.Here take this".

She Then Give Sigurd Some Food......

Natsume:"Indeed".

Alexia:"Anyway,what are you doing here?".

Sigurd:"Try to find you guy's and actually I'm get lost.I don't know what just happened just now,suddenly Im get in this jungle".