Chapter : 8

~Senaan

In the present, Noah and I find solace in the tranquil haven of our shared apartment, our days intertwined with laughter and shared dreams. 

We bask in the comfort of each other's presence, a sanctuary amidst the tumultuous ebb and flow of the outside world. Our bond, once a beacon of unwavering support, has weathered storms and blossomed into a love that transcends the boundaries of time. 

Yet, amid the serenity, a sinister whisper has begun to permeate the sanctuary we have built, a poisonous rumor that threatens to unravel the very fabric of our connection.

It starts with a subtle murmur, a seed of doubt planted amidst the camaraderie of acquaintances, casting shadows of suspicion upon our once idyllic romance. 

Whispers of clandestine meetings and hushed conversations weave their way through the fabric of our social circle, breeding a toxic undercurrent of mistrust that seeps into the very heart of our relationship. 

Despite our unwavering commitment to transparency, the insidious nature of the rumor festers, creating an insurmountable rift that we struggle to bridge. 

As accusations mount and our attempts to dispel the falsehoods fall on deaf ears, the weight of the unrelenting doubt becomes a burden too heavy for even the strongest love to bear.

A/N: So much going on guys what do you think....