𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘_𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ♕︎

Start from the beginning

"P-please," I panted, she kissed my thighs softly but not inching closer to where I wanted her to be at.

At this point my breathing sounded laboured—I whimpered and jolted when she kissed my core, still holding eye contact with me.

Her long tongue made my body erupted in chills, I couldn't control the way my head throw back on Ava's chest.

But her hand held the side of my neck, sucking right under my ear—I grip her hand as I moaned loudly.

"Fuck," I whispered. My toes curled on Alex's shoulder as she slowly enter her wet muscle inside of me.

"Yeah," Ava whisper in my ear, massaging my breasts. "You like that, hm? Getting eaten out, fingered until you squirt for us. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, Yes!" I moaned loudly, sobbing at the way Alex's wet muscle feel inside of me. But my eyes rolled over as she slid her fingers inside of me.

"That's a good girl," Alex sucked on my thigh that shivers on her shoulders. "This is just the beginning, babydoll."

My hand grip Ava's nape of her neck, her hand secured around my neck as she whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

I pray to God-that I get off before we reach the beach house. I'm so horny, it's not even funny.

"Keep going—just like that.." I breathlessly whisper, moaning loudly as her fingers hit that spot inside of me.

"Like this, mama?" Alex's husky, deep voice was what almost sent me over the edge. My back arched as her lips wrapped around my clit.

My breasts was leaking already, Ava's breathing was heavy against my neck. I could feel and tell that she was turned on.

"Papa—wait," I tried to push Alex off-I had an idea but she only growled and fucked me alot harder.

I screamed loudly—that only triggered me to squirt all over her, but moan in ecstasy when Ava sank her teeth into my neck.

I'm giving them head until their weak, I swear...

My body was under seizure, I felt Alex's wet cold lips kissing all the way up to my chest—licking off the trails of milk on my body.

"Delicious.." Alex mutter on my lips, I moan softly in her mouth as she sucked on my tongue—causing me to taste my own accents.

I gasped on her lips in pleasure, as her fingers begun to quickly pound into me. I nearly had an heart attack when Alex and Ava kissed.

What the fuck!

Ava grabbed her face, using her tongue to clean off her face—Alex's fingers never going slow inside of me.

That fucking did it for me.

Once again-I squirted all over her. And at that moment, the car came to a smooth stop and I was still in shock and disheveled.

I close my eyes and tried to catch my breath, my hand smoothing down Alex's hair as she sucked off my nipples.

"They won't stop leak, papa.." I chuckled breathlessly—smiling as she fixed my dress and kisses all over my legs.

"I'm fucking addicted to you, that's why." She kissed me so deeply, that I grip her hair. "Let's stop, before I take you again."

I giggled and turn around to face Ava, straddling her lap and begun to suck all over her neck—grinding on her boner.

"Princess," she growled in my ear, gripping my hips with her head thrown back.