Qiao's gray face was full of shock. He knew that Gu Lian was as sadistic as Anthony. But Joe believes that there is no bug in the entire galaxy that is more perverted and cruel than Anthony.

  Let the lieutenant general be transferred to Anthony's staff? Qiao suddenly looked at Xio, but Xio, who was kneeling on the ground, smiled reassuringly at him.

  Just like every time before going into battle, his commander patted his shoulder and smiled at him.

  Panic and hatred surged in his chest, and Joe's eyes were moist.

  "No!" Joe's voice was hoarse and sharp, "I won't change! I won't change even if I die!"Lieutenant General must not go to Anthony's place!

  "Shut up, you idiot!" His move aroused Anthony's anger, and Anthony slapped Joe down. "Dirty female slave, do you think you have the right to choose?"

  "Gu Lian, if you hand Hugh Grant over to me, I will hand over Joe to you."

  "Another way." Gu Lian said calmly, "Let's compete. Whoever wins will get both."

  Anthony thought he heard wrong, he almost laughed out loud, "Competition? What is the competition? Mental strength? Fighting?"

  None of the male insects present knew that Gu Lian's mental power was only level C, and he had never won a fight with an insect. Apart from finding a sense of political conquest in the obedient female and the snatched female, he is just a useless insect. On the other hand, Anthony's mental strength is excellent B+, and he has great hope of breaking through to A level. In Xiongzi Academy, not only is he one of the best in fighting, he is also much better than a weakling like Gu Lian."We are all friends, and I won't bully you." Anthony couldn't hide his contempt, "Let's do this, I don't use my mental power when it comes to fighting."

  The male insects present burst into laughter and followed Anthony in cheering, waiting to see the good show of this male insect of the Howard family.

  Only Xiu was stunned.

  He knew Gu Lian's strength, but why did Gu Lian do this?

  "The hero..."

  "Shut up."

  Gu Lian wouldn't really care about this bug that was causing him trouble, if he didn't know that the other party didn't know that their health points were bound together. Gu Lian even doubted whether the insect was intentional.

  To blackmail him.

  "There will be no next time." He said coldly.

  Lifting his feet, he heard the system's voice: [Congratulations to the host, you have gained the favorability of the target. 】

  madness.

  How did this bug become a lieutenant general?

  Gu Lian's eyes were dark, and he found it ridiculous that Xio was so naive that he could be deceived by others even if he gave some benefits.

  He walked towards Anthony, who had already asked the workers to clean up the display stand.

  "Gu Lian, let me make an agreement first. Since it is voluntary, if there is an accident, no one can ask for explanation." Anthony smiled secretly. He sounded sanctimonious, but in fact, he was waiting for this opportunity to teach Gu Lian a lesson.

  Gu Lian said, "I'll keep this sentence for you."

  "Ha." A C-level male insect was still showing off his power in front of him?