It’s about knowing the truth. Wei Mian looked at the harsh whip whipping Xio's body, making Xio's bones and wings tremble, and then he smiled a little.

  "Not only did she plot to kill the male lord, but she was so jealous that she attacked the male lord's female attendant?" Divin asked.

  "...It's not about jealousy."

  Gu Lian heard this sentence when he came down from the stairs, and his steps paused slightly. He glanced at the female insect kneeling on the ground in humiliation, and large beads of cold sweat slid down his wet back through the tattered clothes.

  "How dare you talk back!" Devin didn't expect that the female slave would dare to contradict him, so she angrily whipped her again.

  The muffled sound of his flesh being beaten made Gu Lian's face sink, and he was in a very unhappy mood. Especially after he spent his mental energy, he saw the insect the had rescued being whipped and beaten by something without eyes.

  And that insect was still suffering humbly.

  Xio felt a bug coming to his side, and before he could even turn his head, he was kicked down by the bug.

  "waste."

  A familiar cold voice penetrated his ears. He raised his head and instantly met Gu Lian's unfathomable and dangerous eyes. Xiu didn't know where he had offended Gu Lian again, so he said hoarsely, "Hero?"

  However, Gu Lian looked at him coldly, and then stepped on his chest. He asked lowly, "Did I ask you to kneel down?"Xio was stunned.

  "Gu Lian, what do you mean?" Di Wen looked ugly, and Gu Lian's words were a slap in his face. He tried his best to show respect, "You are young and don't know how to educate a female slave. It's up to the male father to help you."

  Gu Lian, however, didn't give him any face at all, and glanced coldly at the male who was raising his whip and trying to add a few more scars to Xio.

  "Try another one." Killing intent with terrifying mental power rushed towards him.

  Devine's hands shook, fearful and angry. Wei Mian grabbed his sleeve, took the whip from his hand, and smoothed things over with a smile, "Gu Lian, don't be angry. We are also concerned about chaos."

  He glanced at Xio, "But don't be too... doting on a female slave."

  "Your father-in-law and I heard that your mental strength has recovered?" Wei Mian asked carefully.

  back to normal?

  The words used by Wei Mian made Gu Lian's eyes darken, and Xio, who was kneeling on the ground, raised a strange eyebrow.

  mood.

  "I don't know." Gu Lian looked a little disgusted, as if he didn't want to talk about this topic. Wei Mian and Diwen looked at each other, and then asked nicely, "Do you want to go for a test when? I think today is a good day, so I will ask the doctor to come over."

  Gu Lian looked at the two insects with disgust and said indifferently, "Unexpected, get out."

  He turned around to go back.

  "Gu Lian!" Wei Mian shouted anxiously behind him.

  Gu Lian turned his head, but glanced at Xiu who was still kneeling on the ground. There was a dull pain in his temples, and he heard a harsh grinding sound between his teeth.

  There was air-conditioning everywhere, "Come up here quickly."

  Xiu then staggered up from the ground and followed Gu Lian. He suddenly turned around when he was halfway there, and saw that Wei Mian, who was still smiling, had a gloomy face, and Devin, not to mention, was so angry that he was about to burst into flames.