𝗖 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿 ²⁷

★・・・・・・★

★・・・・・・★

My heart thumped loudly, anxiety coursing through me like a torrent

My heart thumped loudly, anxiety coursing through me like a torrent. The news of Jungkook being hurt had my heart clenching and aching with worry. I was sick with concern, desperately wishing for him to be okay as I navigated through the hospital corridors.

I reached the VIP room of the hospital where Jimin and another guy were sitting. The other guy had glasses on, which seemed odd considering we were indoors.

I got closer to them, and they were talking about something.

"No, Jim, we have to get that bastard. He had the audacity to attack us; we have to kill him," the guy with glasses said.

"But Tae—" I interrupted them.

"Jimin," my voice came out as a whisper, sore from crying. I was very worried about Jungkook.

"Ashley," Jimin hurriedly came to me and held my hand to support me as I was left with no energy; all I had were tears.

"Jimin, where is he? Is he fine?" I asked him with a wobbling voice.

"He is fine, Ashley. Don't worry; he is out of danger. You don't have to worry," he said, caressing my back softly to give me some energy. I nodded my head and asked him, "Where is he?" Jimin gestured to the room, which was labeled as VVIP, meaning it's a very important person's room.

As I made my way to the door, the guy with glasses came in front of me and extended his hand for a shake. "Hi, myself Kim Taehyung," he said with a boxy smile.

I gave a little smile, "Nice to meet you, Taehyung, but I am in a hurry." With that, I opened the door and entered inside and saw him lying with bandages on his hand, using the other one to talk on the phone.