30

Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit
He's coming right at me dear lord help oh shit oh fuck oh gosh

Hi, yeah you may be wondering how I got in this situation? Well, like 3 seconds(ish?) ago, Silver, the mafia boss wanna be Tumblr sexyman, Elsa knock off psychopathic sociopath had been attacking my team and I. My name is Aadil, by the way.

I grew up in Pakistan but immigratedwith my family to the states when I was 12. It's been fun. Went to school, adopted a rescue puppy, graduated, fell in love, fell out of love, got a cat, broke some hearts, bought two cats, enlisted in a secret military-esc cooperation to stop an evil human trafficking Mafia, got another dog, accidentally ended up on the no fly list, bought a bird, started a garden, and then won 42 dollars in the lotto. Now I live in New York city with my 4 dogs, 3 cats, 2 roommates and a partridge in a pear tree. And an apple tree. And a stubborn fig tree.

And then a bunch of stuff happened and now I'm in a semi-flooded sub basement of an evil lair with the world's most dangerous man flying at me because I pushed my buddy Jenny aside m. His hand is outstretched, with a sadistic grin and suddenly I realize that I do not want to be here. Ever.

I'm tackled out of the way by a teammate and I just want to hug them right now. I look at Silver as he begins to fihht people. What the actual heck, my good sir? What did I do to you? Although I was just shooting at him but he is literally just a human Satan, so I'm justified here. It's hard to look away from, even as he is trying to kill my friends. I can't move. Every picture of him shows a stoic, emotionless expression. But here I can see everything. Rage, hatred, glee, and maybe just a hint of fear. Like a cornered animal.

I don't mean to, I want to be brave. But I find myself backing up and towards the doorway.until I can't be.

"And where are YOU going?" Asks a voice. Danny DeVito???

I turn to look and see a hybrid standing over me, giant sharp teeth gleaming through his Cheshire grin

"H-home?" I almost ask. He scoffs before leaning in close.

"Nobody is leaving. Dougie?"

And then, I kid you not, the water all around us behins to take form and swelling. It forms a person. Or at least the figure of one.

"Do your thing," the shark guy says

"Bloop," says the sentient water because I guess that makes sense. I mean, if Jenny could be made of Aloe, then why not? Then the water dude starts moving....

Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit
He's coming right at me dear lord help oh shit oh fuck

A/N sorry it took so long but in my defense I was literally coughing up blood in the hospital which is a decent excuse. I think so, at least. I love reading comments so if you could leave some I'd appreciate it. Already started the next chapter so hang in there and I'll be back