Next day

Previous part ~

*Jin keep looking hobi and hobi continued* ... I also live alone and I know how it feels, it's so hard to live alone for me and for you too then we should solve this by living together like before right?
*Jin stayed silent* It will help you come out from everything too..

Jin nod twice with a little smile and hugged hobi as he felt comfort by his words and hobi also hugged back.

Continue..

After that they had lunch together, had talks and their day went like this only by taking care of little one.

At night baby already slept and they both got their places on the bed..

Jin: hey...

Hobi look at him as he was scrolling on his phone

Jin: you didn't told me about your crush or gf yet.. are you gonna tell me after your wedding?

Hobi: yoo.. noo I don't even have a girlfriend nor do I like anyone..

Jin: don't fool me, that's impossible..

Hobi: yaa I'm speaking the truth..

Jin: how is it possible!!

Hobi: I looked forward to my career first and I didn't feel like I needed anyone soo... *Shrugged* simple..

Jin: insane!!

Hobi: Thanks *look at phone again*

Jin: That's good that you decided to live with me otherwise you would start living with ghosts

Hobi: I'm living with one already..

Jin: shut up..

Jin turned to the other side and
hobi laughed at him

~~~

After a while they both drifted to sleep but it wasn't the ending of the day

When they slowly yet finally drifted to deep sleep they got to hear the crying voice of little one

Jin got up after hearing her and checked on her and Hobi woke up too..

Hobi: what's wrong?

Jin: I don't know.. maybe I need to change her diaper..

He changed her diaper but she was still crying so hobi warmed the milk for her and Jin fed her as she stopped crying and slowly drifting in to sleep.

Jin took her on his shoulder and patted her back to make her burp and let her go to deep sleep.

But after Jin lay on her cot she whined again as needing his warmth. Jin keeps his hand on her tummy gives little weight of his hand to tell his presence and makes her feel secured.

she slept peacefully too and they both also went to sleep but the baby kept waking up again and again and they had to check on her every time which was tiring obviously.

Jin told hobi to sleep as he had an important meeting the next day but still Hobi helped him a few times and they finally went to deep sleep without any crying voice .

But they heard an alarm crying (I mean bussing) after few hours and then got up with annoyed and sleepy face.

Hobi had meeting and Jin had office so they had to get up and they did.. jin prepared breakfast and Hobi got ready until.. after having breakfast he went for his meeting and Jin lazily did house chores.

After meeting Hobi came home and Jin went to office after that...

To be continued...