appa on duty part 2

Pervious part..

and I also bought few toys for her and shopping was done.. I went to cashier and make a bill and there was too many items that I can't carry with me so I ask for home delivery.

Continue..

After shopping I came out from shopping section and sit on a beach and I open the zip of my jacket to check my baby.. and I surprised that she was sleeping peacefully in middle of crowd and voice!! maybe it was effect of her medicines..
As I opened the zip I found her sleeping cutely and I placed a soft kiss on her head.

It was evening already and I wanted to go home before weather get more cold and I was tired too so I bought dinner for me and walk back to home..

As I arrived at home I see delivery boy standing infront of main door with my order.. I receive it already.. I signed on checklist and walk inside home after opening the door and I carefully lay my little angel on the couch and secure her with cushions and then bring the packs inside after that I get fresh quickly get changed in my night suit had my dinner as I was hungry..

After having dinner I was going to clean up the table and unpack all items but Y/N started whining and crying and why not she must be hungry now. I carry her first and rest her head on my shoulder and tried to calm her but she was crying continuesly. I heat milk in microwave and check the temperature first and it was perfact so I it on the couch and lay her on my lap and give the nip of the bottle in her mouth and she finally stopped crying and started sulking milk.

I sighed in relief and pat on her head. Her eyes was still filled with tears so I wipe her tears and caress her soft and silky hairs.

"My baby was hungry hmm?" I asked her and kiss on her head and she keep looking at me with her doe eyes.

I was holding her milk bottle and she keep moving her hands and legs which I loved to observe. It was like free therapy to admire he which made me forget that I was tired.

After she finished all milk she move her head other side as her little tummy got full so I put the bottle on table and rest her head on my shoulder again and pat on her back.. I learnt this technique from nurse.. she told me that it's important step after feeding babies..

She started making cute voices and I took her in bedroom while listening her which made me smile automatically. I lay her in middle of bed and I thought that I should change her clothes to make her feel fresh.. so I unpack the stuff while talking with her and take out necessary items. I don't know how to bath her so I took some warm water and a sponge and carefully take off her clothes only leave her in diaper which she didn't like and started whining again.

"Shhh.. baby.. don't cry... appa is just cleaning you baby.. " I said this softly and as the warm sponge touch her skin she calm down and stopped whining as felt good maybe, she enjoyed her sponge bath and I keep talking with her softly and she keep looking at me taking her Frist in her mouth in cutest way ever.

I changed her diaper too and apply baby powder on her body and wear her cute pink fluffy hoodie and cover her with bunny printed blanket. And I put all her stuff on my computer table for now lay beside her coz I didn't wanted to do anything else.. just wanted to play with my doll...

To be continued..