At hospital

Previous part..

Jin smile at her kindness and nod
"It's okay no problem.. thank you for your help" He thank her and quickly came out from there as he can't waste the time, he quickly goes to a child hospital near by..

Continue..

"Excuse me.. where is baby's doctor cabin?" Jin asked to a nurse as the nurse show him way... He follows the nurse as she shows him the way soon they were Infront of the doctor's office the nurse left, Jin knock on the door and went inside after getting reply to come in..

He went inside and doctor checked the baby and look at Jin "she catch the cold and she is having high fever! We need to take her here under observation for 24 hours" doctor said this to Jin as he nodded. "We will admit her right now but you have to complete the formalities first.." Jin again nodded and Said " but... " Doctor cut in middle and asked " you are here father?" Jin shook his head "no.. i found her in a valley, I even don't know who left her there "
Doctor nodded "okay, then you can sign as her relative" Jin nodded and went complete the formalities and doctors started baby's treatment

After half hour they complete all treatments and shift her in a room.

Jin pov ~

"Thank God she is out of danger now"
I look at her from outside, "you can go inside to meet her" I heard a nurse saying this as I nodded and went inside and sit on a stool. I watch her sleeping fighter and think about her past.. how can someone leave her like this, how can someone be so cruel... These kind of thoughts was running in my mind and suddenly I thought "who will care for her now?" I think about this for awhile and I thought that I should bring her to the orphanage but I decided to tell about this baby to Sewon ..

Park Sewon: Jin's girlfriend, she is in relationship with Jin since 2 years and Jin loves her alot, he spends his weakened time with her, goes to shopping, movies and parties with her.., Sewon is a morden girl, she loves to spend money alot, Jin obviously feel awkward at first but he never refunded her to do whatever she wants, he even proposed her but she ask for some time which jin agreed to give

Back to the present

Jin decided to stay there whole night as his heart wasn't agreeing to leave little baby girl alone, he stay beside her and wake ups every single time when she cries and try his best to calm her ..

Like this whole night went and next day he decided to tell her Sewon about last night, so he called her and tell her to come to hospital

To be continued..

___________________________________________

That was it for today..

What do you think about Sewon?

Let me know too

Don't forget to give me ★