Baby girl??

Previous part

His heart melted when he saw her in this condition. He open the zip of his jacket and carefully take her inside it and close half zip. She slowly stop crying after feeling warm in his thick jacket and she hug him tightly by gripping on his shirt.

Continue...

He take his phone and stand up from there. "Who leave you here baby?" Said in low voice and rubbing on jacket to give her warmness as she still shattering.
He walk out from the valley quickly and walk to a CVS store and sit on the chair, open the zip of the jacket and carefully try to take her out but she was not ready to leave him, she make her grip tighter on his blue shirt. "Don't worry.. it's warm here you will not feel cold" obviously she didn't understand his words and whining weakly.

Jin's POV:

She was gripping on my shirt so tightly and not ready to leave me, she was trembling like she is still feeling cold, I carefully take her out from jacket and see her and her face was totally white! Her lips was dry and seeming like she is trembling from cold for a long time!!
She started crying after detaching and I started panicking coz I don't know how to calm her.. "no no no.. please don't cry" I took her in my jacket again and I was trying to calm her that's when a lady came who was sitting on the cashier.
"Is she hungry?" She asked and I looked at her as she came because she heard crying voice. "Maybe" i answered while patting her, "I can calm her if you want help" she kindly asked. "Yes please"
I answered with little smile and held her the baby.

End of his POV~

She held the baby carefully and tried to calm her, she rest baby's head on her shoulder and pat her, she realised that baby's temperature is High so she checked her temperature once again
"She is having high fever!!" She looked at Jin and said this. "What! What to do now?" Jin replied being worried. "Where is her mother?" Jin looked at her for few seconds and replied "I don't know.. I found her from a cardboard box" the lady also got shocked after hearing this. "What! Who put her there!?" She yelled alittle. "I don't know but it's not time to talk about that, we have to do something for this baby"
Jin said while looking at baby who is suffering from fever and cold. "Yeah, you should take her to the hospital coz she really needs that." Jin nod at her words. "Okay I will take her right now"
She nod and held him baby girl again.

Jin stand up and started walking "wait"
Jin stop there after hearing her and she quickly went from there and came back with a little bag "here is some milk for her and my phone number too.. you can call me if you need my help, I would come with you but I can't right now"  Jin smile at her kindness and nod
"It's okay no problem.. thank you for your help" He thank her and quickly came out from there as he can't waste the time, he quickly goes to a child hospital near by..

___________________________________________

Here is second part..
I hope you like it...
Don't forget to give me - ★
And thank you for liking the first part
I will publish the second part very soon

Fighting 🤜🏻