Chapter 669 - 670

Start from the beginning

He had no idea that Zhen Shuai would be more generous. Zhen Shuai not only invited the leaders of the county, but also people from the newspaper and the city's TV station!

Mr. and Mrs. Huang San, Zhao Fengjing, Meng Xueming, Mr. and Mrs. Qin Zhongyi, and Mr. and Mrs. Jiang Chunyu all came. Not only did they send flower baskets, but they also gave gifts, which was very particular. Zhao Fengjing and Meng Xueming also brought several close friends to support them, and their popularity increased.

The people in the village shouted that they had seen the world.

At 6:30 that night, the whole village stood in front of the TV on time, looking for themselves in the crowded crowd. Those who found it cheered happily, and those who didn't found it sighed with regret, regretting that they were not in the right position at that time.

Zhen Shuai's handiwork doesn't stop there. From noon the next day, for a month, the 20 seconds before the 12 o'clock noon news started playing a promotional video of a food factory that Zhen Shuai hired someone to shoot. In the video, there are product production and sales. The various stages of the process and the clips of people’s expressions when eating the braised eggs. In short, it is important to let people know that Zhen Shuai’s braised eggs are not only produced regularly but also delicious.

Since then, the food factory has received more orders.

Ge Zhenguo was not a short-sighted person but was still shocked by Zhen Shuai's methods. He also thought about how to promote it, but he also didn't think of advertising on TV stations. He realized that even though he was experienced, he still didn't know something, so he began to read books on various aspects of business management in private. If he was really outperformed by a sixteen-year-old kid, he wouldn't be ashamed to take 10% of the dividend. Judging from the current situation, it is no problem for a food factory to earn one million a year, and one hundred thousand a year. His previous salary of more than 20 years of work combined was not that much.

Zhen Shuai overheard this incident and became more satisfied and relieved about Ge Zhenguo.

The village chief, party secretary, and the others were secretly having fun. They didn't know the sales volume of the food factory, but they could guess roughly by looking at the transportation trucks coming in and out. 10% was at least 20,000, 20,000! How much can be done!

But it’s not time to get the money yet, at least until the food factory has been in operation for one year.

The food factory is running healthily, and Zhen Shuai is not idle either, studying the third and fourth products coming out of the factory. The first product is braised eggs and the second product is fried chicken steak. Now you don’t have to go to the barbecue stall to buy fried chicken steak at the kiosks, and it’s ready to eat. The third product is fried chicken wings and the fourth is French fries. In later generations, fried chicken wings and French fries became one of children's favorite fast food.

Relatively speaking, French fries are more affordable for children, and they are indeed more popular than fried chicken wings.

With these four products, as long as the food factory does not commit suicide, it will definitely not be a problem to develop for 30 to 50 years.

Zhen Shuai stopped here. If he added new products, it would be time for the food factory to expand again. But this is not a good thing for the Zhen family.

Of course, he did not disclose this idea to Ge Zhenguo.

Ge Zhenguo didn't think much about it. He was very satisfied with the current situation, and he also believed that steady development would be faster. If he took too big a step, he would easily pull his crotch.