Chapter 667 - 668

Start from the beginning

Ling'er seemed to be jealous, so she flew over and stood on Marshmallow's head, looking at Shen Xingdu.

Marshmallow didn't mind either and lay down lazily.

Shen Xing inspected Ling'er's feathers and claws and found no problems. He put down his hand and looked at Zhen Shuai.

"Xingdu!" Zhen Shuai walked over briskly, sat down on the straw pile, hugged Marshmallow's head and rubbed it.

Shen Xingdu stretched out his hand and kneaded it together, "It's time to cut it."

Zhen Shuai nodded, "Well, it's a bit too long. Let's go and cut him when we get back." Back home,

Zhen Shuai directed Marshmallow to lie down beside the stone bench. , Shen Xingdu went to the house to get the scissors.

Zhen Shuai picked up a strand of hair and said, "You can already braid it, so it would be a pity to just cut it off like this."

Marshmallow straightened his ears alertly and squinted at his little master. What do you want to do?

"Hey! Marshmallow, little Tangtang, let me braid your hair!" Zhen Shuai held his big head with evil intentions.

Marshmallow stood up and ran. He is a boy, how can he braid his hair?

"Xingdu, hold him down!"

Shen Xingdu put his hand gently on Marshmallow's back. Although he didn't use any force, his clear eyes clearly said, "You dare to run away."

"Ugh..." Marshmallow whimpered pitifully and lay down obediently, his ears drooping listlessly, looking like he was hopeless.

Ling'er stood on the stone table, covering her mouth with one wing, wondering if she was snickering.

The audience in the live broadcast room burst into laughter.

[Marshmallow is so pitiful! 】

【Anchor editor, I want to see the marshmallow holding the editor's head, it must be very cute! Hahahaha...]

[Anchor, you are such an unscrupulous master - but I like it! Hahaha...]

[Is Linger snickering? definitely is? Hahaha, you don’t have to pay for it with your life if you laugh to death, right? 】

Zhen Shuai urged Marshmallow, "Marshmallow, stand up. You are too short to sit down. It's hard to make up." Marshmallow

had no choice but to stand up. His ears and eyelids were drooped, his face was wrinkled, and he squinted at Zhen Shuai, okay? Resentment.

A new emoticon pack for the live broadcast is released - do you think I look happy?

Zhen Xiang came back from a stroll with Zhen Cheng. When she saw the scene in front of her, she covered her mouth and smiled, "I'll get you a rubber band."

Zhen Cheng squatted aside, grinning happily.

"Marshmallow has pigtails! Marshmallow has pigtails!"

Grandma Zhen and Grandpa Zhen were in the kitchen. When they heard the noise and came out to see it, they both laughed.

Shen Xingdu glanced at Zhen Shuai, who was writing very seriously, without knowing what he was thinking.

Soon, Marshmallow had a dozen little pigtails on his head. It's a pity that Zhen Shuai's craftsmanship is not good. Some are loose, some are tight, some are thick, some are thin, some are braided higher, and some are braided lower. They look really... not good-looking at all.

Zhen Xiang laughed so hard that her stomach ached, "What...are you making up..."

Shen Xingdu glanced at Zhen Shuai, with a smile in his eyes.