How to Court a Fox

Start from the beginning

He looked around and noticed every Kansen in the room staring at him with intrigue, curiosity, hope and a desire to know more.

"Come on, old man Admiral, tell us how to court a man, Meow!" Cheshire creeps closer to the Admiral.

The Admiral groans, knowing he's made a mistake. These emotional and touch-starved Shipgirls would jump at any opportunity to understand romance.

"Wait!" Everyone turns to Valiant, "Let's get the others before the Admiral teaches us!" 

"Wha? Hold on, I never said I would teach you anything..." The Admiral sweats at their stares.

"Grab him!" Elizabeth commands as she points at the sweating man.

"Hold on, AH!"

The Admiral was 'escorted' out of the queen's room to an unknown location, followed by every Kansen they encountered.  

Word would spread fast...

- - - - - - - - - -

"You shouldn't get too close to him, Comrade Commander."

Fubuki pressed a cold pack to the unconscious Kohaku's nose as she sat at his bedside deep inside Gangut's ship in the medical bay, her eyes drifting to the chains her escort Kansen wrapped around Kohaku's ankles and wrists tightly to prevent any funny business.

Not that the chains were necessary, with Gangut refusing to leave her side.

Fubuki looked at Gangut with a scolding glare, "Did you have to smack him so hard?"

"Da..."

"No! No, you didn't!" Fubuki snapped at her.

"If I hadn't arrived when I did, comrade?"

The open question shut Fubuki up, and looked away from Gangut. The answer was not something Fubuki wanted to dwell on.

"I told you... Something was wrong with him."

"Da! He's in a rut," Gangut answered Fubuki's unanswered question.

Fubuki's head snapped to Gangut, "What? Rut?"

"Da."

"Like what animals go through?"

Gangut smiled, walked to the bed, grabbed one of Kohaku's frazzled tails, and waved it in Fubuki's face, "Da, comrade."

"Gah! I get it, I get it, geez!" Fubuki fell to the floor, spitting out strands of floof.

"I don't think you do. He's a kitsune, not a human."

"If you knew he was in a rut, why did you hit him?!"

"His lack of self-control was... Lacking," Gangut's words were not as deep as she thought, but the smile she gave her Commander was not one of happiness.

"It... It was my fault," Fubuki mumbled and again sat at Kohaku's side.

"Comrade? Explain?"

"Well... Don't get mad, but... I thought he was just super attracted to me and horny like most guys are... sooo... I may or may not have been teasing him..." Fubuki nervously chuckled.

Gangut stared flatly at her.

"Gangut?"

"...There is no future for those who mistake ignorance for a bit of fun, comrade."

"Well, I didn't know he was in a rut!"

"But you could tell something was wrong, yet you still poked the sleeping bear?" Gangut asked sternly, staring down the shamefaced Commander.