Chapter 635 - 636

Start from the beginning

"So, I'm thinking, can the village cadres come forward and ask technicians from the county or city to give guidance? If this is really done, the village chief uncle is still young, and it may not be impossible to take further steps in the future... "

Hou Mingyao's hands on his legs were clenched tighter, and his eyes were bright. He is indeed young now, having just celebrated his fiftieth birthday more than four months ago. He got married earlier in his time, and was only a teenager when he gave birth to Hou Chang'an. Now Hou Changan is over thirty.

"Or, according to the village's call, in the first year, everyone who wants to breed should start raising fewer animals. Firstly, the smaller number can be taken care of more carefully, and secondly, they can accumulate experience. In the second year, if they already have experience, they can raise more It's easy to do. If you let everyone just act recklessly, they may succeed, but they may also fail. If there is a big problem then, everyone will still ask you, the village chief, for help, and you will be the one who is in trouble. So, it is better to start from the beginning. Just take care of it."

Hou Mingyao nodded frequently, "That makes sense."

Hou Changan said, "Dad, for such a big matter, why not hold a meeting and discuss it with other village cadres." "

Well..." Hou Mingyao said After pondering for a moment, he said, "This matter needs to be done sooner rather than later. I'll go to the office right away and shout on the loudspeaker."

Zhen Shuai said, "I can also help a little here. I'll go to the city and see if there are any Buy a few more books on breeding so that everyone can learn from it." "

Okay, then go for a run." Hou Mingyao hurriedly went out.

Zhen Shuai wanted to leave, but Hou Changan stopped him.

"Zhenshuai, you have many ideas. Which one do you think is suitable for our family to raise at that time, chickens, ducks, pigs, and fish?" Hou Changan did not feel that it was shameful to ask a child for advice, so he looked directly at him and asked openly.

Zhen Shuai asked back: "What do you think?"

Hou Changan scratched his head, "I like fishing, how about raising fish?"

Zhen Shuai asked in another way: "What do you think is the advantage of your family?"

Hou Changan scratched his chin and said seriously After thinking for a moment, "My family's advantages...lots of land? Have a tractor? Have some wealth?"

Zhen Shuai smiled and further reminded him, "When more people raise pigs in the village, what they need most is pig food. Your farmland If there are more, and there are tractors, you can grow more crops suitable for pigs, or simply plant pig grass. Also, when the farming in the village reaches a large scale, there must be vehicles to transport the goods out, right? You can also engage in transportation. Ways to make money In fact, there are quite a lot. You can even learn veterinary skills as early as possible. Once someone's chickens, ducks, and pigs have problems, you have to ask you to see a doctor. Of course, I just said it casually, and you can listen casually. You have to make up your own mind about what to do. I have to leave quickly. If I don't leave, I'm afraid it will rain."

He didn't want to get involved in such a big event in other people's homes, so he quickly ran away with Shen Xingdu in his arms.

Hou Changan opened his mouth and watched his back disappear, his eyes filled with admiration. He actually asked casually, but Zhen Shuai gave three good ideas without thinking.

Aunt Xi and Sun Xiaolan's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law had just returned from a visit to someone else's house. When they saw his expression, they felt baffled.