"Auntie is here." Zhen Guo looked at Wu Guixiang with alert eyes.

"They're all at home." Wu Guixiang picked up Shen Xingdu and threw him aside, then sat on the chair.

Shen Xingdu was pushed to the side by her.

Next to him was Zhen Guo. Zhen Guo was holding a bamboo stick in his hand, with the sharp end pointed at his face!

Zhen Shuai was shocked and rushed over quickly, but he was too late!

Danger!

The audience in the live broadcast room screamed!

At the critical moment, Marshmallow rushed under Shen Xingdu and held him up in time.

Commander Zhen fearfully picked up Shen Xingdu, holding his butt with one hand, and placed the fingers of the other hand on his back in a protective posture. He looked at Wu Guixiang coldly, "Auntie, you are too much." That's too much!"

Wu Guixiang didn't mean it, she was actually startled. Seeing Zhen Shuai looking at her with a fierce, wolf-like look, she became very angry, "Zhen Shuai, how can you speak? Where is your education? I He's your elder!"

Someone poked his or her head outside the courtyard gate. Realizing that they were discovered by Zhen Shuai and the others, they simply stopped hiding and entered the courtyard directly, looking at the Zhen family members with a smile.

Zhen Shuai's words were neither urgent nor slow, but loud and clear, "How do you speak? Stand and speak! Do you know that if it hadn't been for the marshmallow, Dudu would have hit the bamboo stick just now? If it had been stabbed into the head, it would have been a life. !"

Wu Guixiang's heart jumped as he said, "Don't scare me. Isn't he okay?" "Yeah,

luckily he's okay. Otherwise, I believe that even if I send you to jail, no one will You think I'm wrong. After all, everyone has to abide by the law, and no one is bigger than the law. Are you right, folks?" Zhen Shuai said lightly, with a slight smile on his lips and clear eyes. It flashed across the faces of the villagers watching the excitement.

Several villagers laughed sarcastically.

"This...hehe..."

"I remembered that I have something else to do, so I'm leaving first." "

I should also go to the fields to ask my boss to come back. If I don't come back, I'm afraid I'll suffer from heat stroke."

After going out, the eyes of several people were still looking at each other. comminicate. Damn, if I remember correctly, this kid Zhen Shuai is only fifteen years old this year? This momentum is too scary!

Wu Guixiang's mind was buzzing, and she didn't know what to say. She also forgot what she was here to do.

Zhen Jin heard that his cousins ​​were running a small business. Out of curiosity, he followed his mother as soon as she called. He didn't expect that he would cause such a fuss before even saying a word. Seeing that the situation was not right, he quickly stepped in between the two of them, "Shuai Shuai, calm down first. My mother is a rough person, with rough hands and feet. She definitely didn't mean it." After saying that, he turned to Wu Guixiang

. , "Mom, so are you. Dudu is only five years old. How can he withstand such a push from you? Fortunately, it's okay. Otherwise, you should think about the consequences yourself." Wu Guixiang valued her eldest son very much and could listen to him

. If so, he snorted and said nothing.

Zhen Shuai's expression softened slightly, "Last time, aunty gave Chengcheng a good beating, and today, she almost hurt Dudu again. I believe she didn't mean it, and I don't know if it was a conflict between our two families." ."