╬ 011; Scream of Agony ╬

Start from the beginning

Ivanna awkwardly laughs. "Uh...well, it doesn't really matter."

"It doesn't?"

"You weren't exactly...you, you were you but not you...you know what i mean..." Ivanna awkwardly says.

"No, but, i remember every bit of it...every single detail." Stiles says, bringing her in closer.

"So, tell me, is what we have is wrong? And don't lie, because...if you lie, you'll be lying to yourself and to me...'cause, you and i know that something's going on between us."

Stiles held one of her hands in his, placing it against his chest, the pulsating beat of his heart hitting against her palm.

"Stiles...I think you should sit, you don't look–––good." Ivanna concerningly says.

Ivanna then gently moved him, placing him on the bed.

Stiles held onto her hand. "You're saying i look good on other days?"

"Better than right now." Ivanna mumbles.

Stiles proudly grins at her, the Beta playfully rolling her eyes.

Ivanna then saw Stiles' phone flashing, her then seeing a message from Scott.

MEREDITH'S HERE.

Ivanna confusingly stares at Stiles. "Who's Meredith?"

"The Banshee..." Stiles whispers out.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Inside Scott's household, Stiles, Ivanna, Isaac, Scott and Meredith was seen in his living room.

Raphael McCall was seen walking inside, where he noticed the five teenagers.

"What are you doing here?" Scott questions his father.

"I could ask you the same question." Raphael retorted.

Stiles glanced in between the father and son, quickly coming up with an excuse. "Free period, we're doing a group study."

Raphael's eyes then went towards the unfamiliar girl, whom he never met before.

Meredith Walker.

"Who's she?" Raphael questions.

Stiles quickly stammers out, him wrapping an arm around the older Banshee. "...she's my girlfriend."

Meredith pulls away from Stiles, giving him a disgusted look. "You're not my type."

"Well, obviously...we have a lot to talk about, let's take this upstairs." Stiles sarcastically smiles.

Meredith then glanced at Ivanna, who seemed jittery, her smiling at the girl.

"She's my type." Meredith states, going towards the girl.

"Oh, okay." Ivanna says in surprise.

"You two seem like you have a lot to talk about, so...let's go, shall we?" Isaac glances at Scott and his father, him then walking upstairs.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Stiles' eyes widened at Ivanna, who innocently stares at him.

"Ivanna!"

"I'm just saying..." Ivanna shrugs.

"...Ivanna, sweetheart? We're not going to torture her."

"Not even a little?" Ivanna asks.

"No!"

"Maybe just scare her, you know?" Isaac then asks.